Twilights Last Gleaming
Tread Softly
Lovesick
Music Is Everything
The Persistance of Memory
The Basement Track
When The Lights Go Down

CD2
Adele - Hometown Glory (High Contrast Remix)
The Streets - Has It Come To This (High Contrast Remix)
High Contrast - The Basement Track (High Contrast Remix)
Omni Trio - Renegade Snares (High Contrast Remix)
Eric Prydz - Pjanoo (High Contrast Remix)
London Elektricity - Remember The Future (High Contrast Remix)
Utah Saints - Something Good 08 (High Contrast Remix)
ILS - No Soul (High Contrast Remix)
Missy Elliot - We Run This (High Contrast Remix)
Blaze - Precious Love (High Contrast Remix)
Bluz Sonix - This Feeling (High Contrast Remix)
Basement Jaxx - Hey You (High Contrast Remix)
London Elektricity - My Dreams (High Contrast Remix)

Out April 27th

Last edited:
Will definitely get this. Love just about everything Hospital. Racing Green, Music is Everything and Remember the future are some of my favourite tunes out there.

thought it was out in may

High Contrast Confidential Hospital Records launch party is on the 16th april

You're probably right

Take into account the fact that the information came from a German website. I can't believe I trusted them to be honest

Damn, I have every song on the CD1 except seven notes in black. The remix side is solid. I have about half of those.

No flashing lights remix makes me sad, but I'd rather not know how much hospital would have to pay kanye west to get that one cleared for retail LOL.

One track definitely missing is his remix of olive - you're not alone, BIG.

Hopefully after this he'll get back to producing new music full time. I want a new album so I can get the bad taste of tough guys can't dance out of my mouth....haha nah it was OK had some gems just not nearly as good as his first 2 I feel.

Big ups linc

Damn, I have every song on the CD1 except seven notes in black. The remix side is solid. I have about half of those.

No flashing lights remix makes me sad, but I'd rather not know how much hospital would have to pay kanye west to get that one cleared for retail LOL.

One track definitely missing is his remix of olive - you're not alone, BIG.

Hopefully after this he'll get back to producing new music full time. I want a new album so I can get the bad taste of tough guys can't dance out of my mouth....haha nah it was OK had some gems just not nearly as good as his first 2 I feel.

Big ups linc

would be nice to cop that flashing light remix :not_worth

I'd say 2010 should see a new album from him seeing as LE released one last year and Cyantific, Mistabishi and Logistics are all releasing or have released albums this year

Logistics is putting out another album this year? Where'd ya hear this man? That's odd since he put one out last year. You'd think it was Nu:Tone's turn since his album dropped in 2007.

Cyantific's new album will be nuts. Mistabishi's was sick...mad creative.

Logistics is putting out another album this year? Where'd ya hear this man?

Various rumours that I've seen that there is a new Logistics LP coming . Apparently Murderation was supposed to come out soon, but Logistics decided that he wants it for his album.

High Contrast kicks off 2009 with a massive 12" featuring two huge tracks. "The Basement Track (High Contrast's upstairs downstairs mix)" & "Seven Notes In Black" are two golden bullets from the forthcoming "High Contrast Confidential" album which drops on April 27th...

From the Hospital site so the April 27th date must be right.

I can't wait for this.

He needs to stop being such a softy and do a remix of Return of Forever.

Gotta be careful with that track though. Such a masterpiece...would be a shame if the remix didn't do it any justice.

Back
Top Bottom