Higgs Bosom

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Re: Higgs Boson

theyll probably have to figure out a way to put it back before they can travel at the speed of anything really

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist

Yeh... obviously they will have to be able to remove and put back... but surely.. if you know how to remove something thats always been there.... you can should be able to put it back!?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

ah bit like jenga you mean. sorry rocks, chemistry or what is it physics doesnt work that way. thats lego youre thinking about. trying to be more condescending but having a hard time thinking of more stuff, im watching bravestarr.

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist

My mates cousin is some leading expert in science. He discovered some mental shit that they were taking the piss out of on The Big Bang Theory and stuff and my mate was saying that his cousin was saying that the Higgs Boson was saying they'd discovered it and that it'd be announced in a few days. This was Sunday and I didn't believe him. What a nay sayer I am. Anyway, he was saying this means basically nothing until we figure out a way to use it. Like when we discovered electricity, we didn't know what it did for 20 - 30 years before we realised we could run it through a lightbulb. Still... as long as I get a lightsaber out of it I'm sold.

bn14

VIP Junglist

i dont think we'll see this put "into practice" in our life times, think its a little more complex than runnin elec through a copper wire. Not sure it can be called "the god particle either" or can it?

It's only a matter of time before we get to a point where we are only restricted by our imaginations. At the moment we are only restircted by our lack of knowledge.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

and i found my phone this morning.
its been lost for 2 days.

great results all round, fuck yeah!!!

everything's comming up Millhouse (y)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

who is this millhouse you speak of. he is not a meme you know this much. is it culkin?

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

well if they have found John Higging's Bison and they let you have a go on it.
you will be able to create your own millhouse in whatever appearance you like.

untill then millhouse is bart's geeky friend in the simpsons. which i hear is going to be terminating soon after a couple more seasons.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

WAIT just hang on a damn minute. first off, are simpsons quitting? second of all, where is this higgs boson, is it one of them things everythings made from like carbon? hey what does it feel like with oral sex and a girl is doing it