wingz

everyones fav austrian
VIP Junglist
i had a go aswell.

edit: last post

check it ooot

edited few times now haha :teeth:

Last edited:
well basically the whole idea is just sub bass with midrangey stabs, i'm not fully happy with the stabs yet, gotta screw up those midrange stems a bit more

and sobec (may i call you that? haha) probably completely different in a few days, never know

i like it man. very original, mixdowns perfect. no realy criticism. maybe a bit of a longer reverb on the beeps in the intro? sounds sick tho

Sounding pretty damn fine wingz. At this stage i'd chuck in another drum layer and a few more FX and it'll sound like a tune.

Not quite sure whats happening at 0:54 though... Needs some shit innit

changed a few things, got a more oldschoolish shaker plus some minor tweaks, sidechained the stabs to the sub so they fit a bit better

https://soundcloud.com/markus-kocar/bse-remix-comp-idea-2/s-5z6N6

yeah sounding fat man. lov that filtered break pre drop. the only thing id experiment with changing (if it were me) would be the time on the vocal. i ulprobably have it so "move" on the 1st beat and "everybody" is just before. thats just me tho, and maybe you want it that way. either way its sounding fucking sick

yeah, that fll is too highpassed haha

what you mean another drum layer, like more kicks & snares? i think it already sounds quite prominent, only thing that would be a thing to do for me is add in more hats, i'm not that experienced with percussion yet

yeah cartel i get you, the vocals are kinda echoey though. actually i have the "MOVE" right on the drop and the everybody before it, but when it says move everybody gets kind of echoed by the sample itself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom