HIDE YOUR DAUGHTERS

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Ya they're making him sign the sex offenders as soon as he gets off the plane.

They might take his passport away as well, so he can never leave the country.

In other news, apparently this cat will do anything for milk, if you see it, help the lil fella out.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
I heard he wants to get a little cottage out in the west country, he could be on your doorstep

S

Subsonicdeejay1

GARY GLITTER RETURNS TO THE UK AND PLANS TO WRITE A JOKE BOOK FOR KIDS ENTITLED ‘UP THE GARRY’!

Here is two from the transcript…

1. What’s great about fucking twenty four year olds???????????

Answer: There's twenty of them!!!

2. What's the biggest cause of paedofilia

Answer: sexy kids

He's one sick mo fo!

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
GARY GLITTER RETURNS TO THE UK AND PLANS TO WRITE A JOKE BOOK FOR KIDS ENTITLED ‘UP THE GARRY’!

Here is two from the transcript…

1. What’s great about fucking twenty four year olds???????????

Answer: There's twenty of them!!!

2. What's the biggest cause of paedofilia

Answer: sexy kids

He's one sick mo fo!
lol, i dont understand how they can be allowed a passport...surely if they molester children then they shouldnt be able to get a passport.

but then at least they are out the country...

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
i have a feeling he might go to portugal, he's always looking for little 5 years olds to fuck.

ahh that's a bit of a sick thing to say achually.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
Apparently he is refusing to board the plane in Thailand, that wot it was sayin on the news on the way to work a bit ago, he knows he will be fucked when he gets back here...serves him right the fuckin creep....

Wots two foot high and stands outside kids bedrroms??????

Gary Glitters Boots.

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
Apparently he is refusing to board the plane in Thailand, that wot it was sayin on the news on the way to work a bit ago, he knows he will be fucked when he gets back here...serves him right the fuckin creep....
it's tempting to go there with a camera and get some papparazi shots, could probably get top dollar for videoing that cunts head get kicked in.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Shocked by the news that Jade Goody has cancer,Garry Glitter has sent an emotional message to her on his release from prison.

Dear Jade,

So sorry to hear your bad news.

If you ever need a babysitter....

=================================

So, Gary Glitter had a "heart attack" when boarding the plane in Vietnam, did he?

Must have been all that excitement when they announced that the in-flight movie was "High School Musical".

======================================

I can't say I'm surprised that Gary Glitter doesn't want to return to the UK. I wouldn't want to come back to all these fat kids either.

=========================================]

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
He was given a release date................... she's 8 but with her make up on she looks 12.

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
Lol, i actually made it after reading ur thread mate, was gonna make a post but a) i dunno u that well, and b) it was kinda easy!

So glitter has 5mil in the bank and gets 150k a year from royalties...

Personally I think the goverment should seize it all and donate it to the nspcc, make him live in an institution.

He took a plane from ho chi minh to bangkok then refused to get on a plane to england, saying he wants to reside in another asian country.

Originally he intended to come back to england to claim free treatment on the NHS for a heart problem (and then leave again i guess) but all the talk of signing the sex offenders and taking his passport away must've scared him.

I suppose this doesn't stand very well for the home secretaries blanket ban on sex tourism does it haha.