Hide U - Remix - WHAT DO U THINK?

yeah im not gonna bother with a proper mix till i get some monitors, my hi fi speakers just aint up to the job lol yeah im gonna remix all stuff when i get them so ill keep u updated

jus really echoing wot vick said. the drums arent crispy plus its hard to follow a remix when a mint one has already been achieved.

good effort tho mate. after the first vocals end i like the bridge

Dont fink the vox fits the track to be fair and i think the intro needs to be quite a bit different to the main theme to keep intrest, drums do sound nice tho and sum funky bass sounds.

there no actual theme or ridim i would remember this track by if i was boppin down the street and trying to hum it or explain to someone like 'you know that tune that goes like blah blah blah.

Layout is good

All in all a gd track but needs a little attention

Pandemik

http://www.myspace.com/pandemikuk

yeah i was wonderin about the vox myself i layered that in in a sate of red-ness, asked a few people wether they thought it fit, they thought it did o.0 ah well, ill leave it a few months before i rework it with some fresh ears, heard it so many times it just sounds right u know what i mean lol

also which remix are u talking about id like to hear it? the really good one thats already bin done

Back
Top Bottom