• Arrangement

• different modulation for 64 or 48 instead of dropping a note

• drums

• hi hats

• more fills

• more bass mids/highs

Results are only viewable after voting.

endless_limits

Hello dnbforum! I havent been on for a little bit. First time seeing the new update. Ive been working on drum fills lately. I was a little noob at them before, but a few sample packs help a long way. Those are the only packs I use, my basses are done by me from scratch. Im still reaching for the point of my first release I would lik to say im almost close.. What would I need to work on a bit more?

I didnt want that much of an intro , I might add some more stuff into it later I have just mainly been focusing on the build up. I have more done, just uploaded a clip. 64 bars and on isnt much polished I checked on my krks and seems to be sounding decent with the mix, so it wasnt clipping

Last edited:
I love this track but I feel its lacking in the bass area.. It needs something to spice it up a bit.. Good start though.. Check out my track if you can and give me a harsh review :P

Thank you everyone for your tips, I eqed the bass with higher q on the low end around 30-35 then boosted, and side side chained. nothing was sidechained before. ive been working on it for the past 2 days since I posted sounds better but not finished, but the bass ended more low. and now working on the highs.

Love the old school sound on that track, Design! really techy vibe hopefully ill be at that level soon

Back
Top Bottom