Hi

Night. See you tommorow

:wave:

I changed my password to something that I won't be able to type again!

I log on after work and don't stop chatting with you lot until bed time. I could be mixing, spending more time with the girl, loads of things!

I don't have discipline at all...

But I will see you tomorrow...

This is my last post...

I have a job and shit to be focusing on.

_broken_promise__by_dark_dasha.jpg

Night. See you tommorow

:wave:

lol amirite?

Last edited:
you know the real problem is, that you can always send a message to admins to have your password sent to your email address so there's absolutely no chance of you locking yourself out that way. but you seem to genuinely want to leave so i would suggest changing your email address and deleting your old email account and puuting a parental lock on your computer so you can no longer acces sites like this that might harbor some adult content. good luck with it*

you know the real problem is, that you can always send a message to admins to have your password sent to your email address so there's absolutely no chance of you locking yourself out that way. but you seem to genuinely want to leave so i would suggest changing your email address and deleting your old email account and puuting a parental lock on your computer so you can no longer acces sites like this that might harbor some adult content. good luck with it*

or just dont come back here because you dont like the site.

see, someone sent me a link to a load of poor dudes havin their lobbed off an i just didnt like the site so i never went back, that would be the best/easiest choice.

its like if someone came round your house and said "i'm going to stab you in the groin with a rusty craft knife unless you stay away from the kings head pub in waltham" you'd go "ok i'll not go there" it really is a simple choice. dont mess around with making passwords like imaspasticmofojuicedog just bag off dnbforum for good, easy really

if u dont wana come on here then dont come on here and moan about not wanting to come on here

dont come on here

then maybe it's the site that doesn't like you. we've all been there. when the feelings not mutual, you know.

Back
Top Bottom