Hi there, Dyne here.

dynednb

Hi there, I'm a DnB producer from Manchester, UK.

I've been into Drum and Bass since early 2000s since I bought one of the Moving Shadow mix cds in HMV for like £2.
Over the years I've dabbled in production and DJing and have just started putting some tracks out there.

I'm doing a masters in audio production this Sept, so hope to make working with audio my job at some point whether it's in TV, Radio, Live events or whatever.
I'll post some stuff up soon. Till then, see you around!

Hello Dyne,

I come all the way from Las Vegas, US. I'm also new to producing DnB, and I go to school for music production. I'm trying to get into liquid D&B myself. I didn't realize how hard it is to get that professional DnB sound until I started trying to produce it on Reason 6.5. It's way harder than I thought. Also nobody knows how to properly make DnB around here because it's not popular in America. I have tried so many times to contact EDM producers to help me, but keep hitting a brick wall. So I decided to join this forum.

Hi Mate

I feel your pain! For me at this stage it's more important to have interesting musical ideas that people might want to listen to.
I think (hope) the crispness and professional sound will come with more experience and as you get more access to different/better gear.

Like the first time you hear your track on a proper p.a. and your like "wow I really needed to lower the frequencies around 5-10k cos everyone's ears are bleeding."

Dyne and Blackbird, all your doubts about production can be asked on the production section! We are good people, and give advice when asked!

Also, give the search function a try, there's some really good threads that may have already answered something you guys have difficulties.

Back
Top Bottom