Hi Tamal here! I promote music!

xtamal

Music Publicist
Hello I am new in this forum so wanted to drop in and say hi. I am from Bangladesh -am a Muslim, 23 male, 5'9" are my personal details.

Work wise I am long been an internet marketer, have built businesses and helped other people with their marketing. I would like to learn from you, make friends with fellow drum and bass players, and help you with what I have learned so far.

Do you have any questions about me? Feel free to ask me, I would be glad to answer :D

hi tamal
im ted

i am from hertfordhire - am a atheist 8 inches long and 3 inches round are my personal details.

ohh hello Mr. Jim, how is your life in the beginning of the year? Any resolutions for 2012?

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

hey bro, your details sound like a toy or something LOL! Hey being an Atheist, do you believe in God or no God?

ohh hello Mr. Jim, how is your life in the beginning of the year? Any resolutions for 2012?

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

hey bro, your details sound like a toy or something LOL! Hey being an Atheist, do you believe in God or no God?

Im also an atheist, which means no religious beliefs whatsoever. We do not believe there is any god.

[/COLOR]hey bro, your details sound like a toy or something LOL! Hey being an Atheist, do you believe in God or no God?

no toy, im just really small..

there is not much i believe without some sort of evidence

all religions have flaws in their stories.. they can give people a insight into ethics but thats as far as they should be taken imo.

do i believe in god? how would i know if there is one? because a book told me?
the garfield annual told me cats eat lasagna and hate monday's.

so yeah its a tough one. i'd like to think you find out the mysteries of the universe when you die. that'd be cool.

To the Atheist people here, have you choose it yourself by going for NO GOD or is your whole family is Atheist for generations?

---------- Post added at 19:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

Cool man! I was 5'9" and now I am 5'10" something I think, I don't wanna grow more taller than this. Here in my place it is very high comparing to regular men who are about 5'5"-5'7"

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 19:02 ----------

Hey bro, I believe in God who created me. I am a Muslim but to everyone else I am "Non religious" why? because I don't pray like they do, I don't fast like they do. But I believe in him who is controlling my life.

What I think is, I do good things and I get good things in return. Bad for the bad things.

I hate those people who become religious leaders and scare people in the name of God.

I used to be 5'10, its shit being 5'10 you wanna get out of there real quick, more 5'10 are struck by the plague than any other height, I was so glad when I reached 5'11. I'm at 6'0 at the moment but I'm nearing the AIDS height of 6'2, by the will of the Pheasent God I wont get that far.

Hi tamal, I'm Scotty or Scooty to some :D

I am from England, male and 6'3, as JMZ previously stated you need to get yourself away from being 5'10 or you will be getting the plague! I too have escaped being 5'10 and also the aids height of 6'2 so I will give you some advise!
I reccomend hanging from as many objects as possible for as long as you can, upside down works best but thats up to you, or you can ask friends and family to stretch you when ever they have a spare few minutes.

Hey Scotty, I checked my height it's 5'9" now; but are you pulling my legs? I didn't know that your height can hit you with a disease, it's hard to believe.

Hey Scotty, I checked my height it's 5'9" now; but are you pulling my legs? I didn't know that your height can hit you with a disease, it's hard to believe.

Yeah had a quick check at 5'9, my book says 5'9 people are paticularly easily infected by Ebola, genital fungi and Black Death.

I'm 5ft 11 although I have a fear of heights so it's a good thing I'm not any taller.

Tell me Tamal what is life like for the dhimmi population in Bangladesh? If I were to move out there would I enjoy it? What happens to atheists?

hi tamal
im ted

i am from hertfordhire - am a atheist 8 inches long and 3 inches round are my personal details.

lol

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Hello Tamal Im from london and an astronomer as well as a DnB Dj..... Good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom