Hi-Rez 12" record label logos needed! HELP!

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Can someone please direct me to where I can find extremely high resolution images of these record label logos w/o center hole.....

Reinforced (Original logo)
UR
Basement (black and white style)
Luckyspin
Moving Shadow

The reason is I want to have these logos made into magnetic "badges" to attach to my mini's boot. I found a company that can make these thanks to the mini board but now I need to locate the art. I know discogs has decent images of the labels but they are photos taken of the actual record and so theres imperfections and of course the center hole. If I can I would like to use higher quality images.

Thanks.

just a suggesting you may have better luck with is... finding said images on discogs, and giving them to a graphic designer to touch up / re-do at hi res? (y)(n)

I know there not what u asked for but meh, may aswell eh...
hlogo.jpg

blogo.jpg

medic-logo-blood-1200.png

find a good enough image, then trace it in illustrator and resize the vector to whatever you want.. or as riisu said, ask somebody.

find a good enough image, then trace it in illustrator and resize the vector to whatever you want.. or as riisu said, ask somebody.

I don't have that program.... Actually theres a very pretty ~50 yr old lady at work whos an absolute wiz with photoshop, I think I'll ask her tomorrow what she thinks.

I'll keep checking back here to see if anyone has any other good ideas though.

Hospital is a very nice DnB label but not a favorite sorry.

Ask lokki, he'll probably be able to get em wont he?

I don't think he posts here anymore does he? I know Serum no longer posts on here which is a pitty. We also lost Freeagent, I liked his posts.

serum pops up from time to time. not sure lokki's stopped posting, haven't seen him for a while tho. i know he was getting pretty busy with work and ting tho...

Mental, UR is on that website...

Nicer version of the logo too

brand.gif

P.S. Anyone who doesn't know about this should get to know!

Bump.

Still looking... I have a brother thread going on Discogs.com's Frankie Bones's Vinyl sub forum. Lots of replies there too but no dice save for one UR logo which might be usable.

You might be right about Lokki, aint seen him around in a while. Serum posts every now and then. Think Riisu is right about Lokki and his work, gotta be able to send him an email or something and sort it out :P

Back
Top Bottom