HI , New to this site so saying hello

Meta4

Hi im a producer from kent who used to mc under the name Killa b for about 20 years , ive recently been spending a lot of time working on producing dnb , im heavily influenced by the old Headz / Hardware / Moving shadow / Virus sound etc , Ive just signed my first 5 completed tunes to Various labels ( Modular grid / Nurtured Beatz / danger chamber / Reformed recordings & Rogue beatz ) and am currently working on more releases to add to the list , please find enclose some links to my pages where you will find more information and some audio clips of future releases and some free Mp3s of tracks ive given out recently , many thanks hope you enjoy my music .. Big up

https://soundcloud.com/meta4dnb

https://www.facebook.com/Meta4dnb

Thanks for the warm welcome guys , ill be uploading some more audio clips of my releases soon , so il make sure too add links as and when , big up an thanks again

Thanks for the warm welcome guys , ill be uploading some more audio clips of my releases soon , so il make sure too add links as and when , big up an thanks again
Awesome! And please do not be afraid to share some production tips and feedback. You have real experience that all of us can benefit from.

Welcome! I can't wait to hear more stuff! Especially the things for Danger Chamber. I've already heard from them, and the tunes on there can be quite interesting.
Also, what's your experience with Nurtured? I've been thinking of sending some tunes over to them.

Hey , theres an audio clip on my sound cloud page of the release coming out on Danger chamber , The guys from Nurtured Beats ( Spindall & Kalm ) are both really nice guys , defietnely worth sending them your stuff , its a great label with a great back catalogue and some amazing artists on there books , im really excited to be releasing with them , as i am with all my recent signings some really varied stuff but all deep / dark & techy , hope you enjoy and theres plenty more coming in the next 6 months .. big up !!

Hiya , yeah im really happy that ive secured a release with them guys , allways loved there back catalogue and am a great fan of most of the artists on there so its a massive nod in the right direction for me and yeah there all really safe which makes its easier

Back
Top Bottom