Hi mi name is Irv aka Forever Heaven dnb dj and producer from PR

Forever Heaven

Hi i am new in this page, i will like to present myself, my name Irving but my dj name is Forever Heaven, i play here un Puerto Rico and a Puerto Rican, i specialize in liquid drum and bass and bass guitar playing, if you want to know me more musically you can like my page for news, venues and videos, www.facebook/foreverheavendnb
Also i got mixcloud www.mixcloud.com/irvingpineiro
For my productions www.soundcloud.com/forever-heaven

Hope you like feel free to share, comment and ask me anything i apreciate the help.

Saludos desde Puerto Rico!

Forever Heaven

ok i listened to a bunch of stuff and its good, really good man! nice work! but i want to ask about Onar haha, is that a joke, like intentionally! because your build up is so friggin massive you would have any dancefloor two meters in the air with those massive risers and swelling arrangement, its not even genre specific, itll work in any club, in any genre of dance music (just missing the siren, the crowd cheering and a two minute long 909 snare roll), but when it drops, and dont take this the wrong way i think its a great tune, but the energy is just like, gone, it just stops dead and its not the huge pendu snare with 14 layers of amen and thinks, with a long sustained reecy bass riff, instead its a little, measured, stripped, near on peeled rimshotty thing that you flex to oblivion instead, which i find infinitely preferable anyway and is nice, its good work man.

your synth work is awesome man, very musical and clever, do you play lots of instruments too, cos its very melodic and clever.

an area you could work on improving is your ambience. natural sounding stuff with the techy synthy stuff is really nice. water, wales, china B.C, a submarine, like work on your textures, layer up stuff in the background, but also, layer stuff on your drum hits to get more interesting kits.

sky skater is such a tune dude, wow,.

blaster blaster is a terrible idea haha, wow, that is really bad. awesome neurofunk and someone shat nintendo chip samples over it. thats just my opinion btw, i do not mean to offend you.

cos your stuff is really cool, what do you use! can you tell us a little about "bass solo", what is the story there, is that you playing or

what an analysis very exhaustive!,a lot of details, Onar has various meanings, is greek, means vision in a dream, it is use in context when you are having a vision while dreaming. the intention of that songs is it to sound dreamy. Chozeh is Hebrew it means Seer/Prophet. I play various instruments, I record mainly all my midi data using a bass guitar to midi with moderate programing, all my production is trial and error, intuitive. My program is maschine native instruments, and i made most of my sounds and yes fushara remix is me playing a real bass guitar solo and a jazz fusion player. great coments logikz! i will take notice of the recomendations very useful.

Thank you for the reply!

Forever Heaven

Back
Top Bottom