Hi. Little help?

VoodooRay

Hi there,
Been buying records for a while. My collection spans from '87 house to '98 drum and bass. I used to DJ in manchester clubs and pirate radio between 1995-1998 while I lived there. Back in London now. Been registered on this forum for a little while now. Since then I have worked out how to record my old tapes to MP3 and I would like to know how to post them up here!
Some of the stuff I have;

Ellis D from Sunrise FM 1989
Studio mixes from Micky Finn 92, Hype 93, Ratty 93.
Various DJ's recorded live.
Loads of pirate radio tapes and also some old tapes of me mixing.

Can anyone let me know how to post them up? There are loads of tunes that I never knew the names of, so ID's would be helpful!

Cheers!
Ray

No joy in the FAQ fella :shrug:

I'm guessing the easiest way is to find somewhere to upload it for free. Does anyone know a good place to get lots of webspace so I can post these up? Some of these mixes are thumping!

Also, have a PM with 1992, he mods the 'Stuck in 92' section, and if he has listen may be able point you in the right diorection.

Just registering my interest in being able to listen to this shiznit as well ... :fag:

Big up!

Yeah, some of these mixes are cookin. Got loads more stored round at my parents house.

I have been busy recently trying to buy a new car so not had much chance to locate a host for these mp3's. Will get it sorted soon though fellas!

Back
Top Bottom