Hi, I'm new here.

Burnsyr

Hi my name is Ryan and I am a wannabe mc. I realize this is a dj forum, but that is precisely what I need. I live in a small town with few people. I rarely see dj talent around here so I have been forced to write my lyrics to average instrumentals that I find on youtube (dj shadow, dj abilities, j dilla, etc.) I'm tired of the same old same old. I need someone with talent, drive, and a nack for making tracks with a thick sound. I'm trying to create everlasting sound that catches the ear off any note. I'm 19 years old and I've been rapping for 3 years now. I believe I have developed a serious set of skills that should be used to their fullest potential. I don't mean to sound egotistical, but I'm tired of hearing the same old stuff from these new age rappers. Anyways, if you'd like to collaborate on a project then shoot me a message. I'll probably be lurking the forums for a while to see who's who. Thanks!

I'll be sure to post some of my work soon.

I'm assuming Netsky is a member here. I'll look into it. Yeah I've messed around with fruity loops and such, but everything I create seems to sound so synthed and fake :/ thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom