Hi! I'm Mute-atioN

Mute-atioN

I'm 26, started producing in 2009 and have some Dubstep releases so far. Now I think it's time to turn to D&B and I hope I'll find lots of usefull info here. I live in Leipzig/Germ any where D&B is quite underrepresented. I'm also a musician - playing bass for 13 years now. I like Neurofunk, Drumfunk, Halfstep... right now I'm researching to get a sound that would fit in e.g. the sound of Noisia's Invisible Recordings. In real life I'm student and your regular bedroom producer.

Thanks for having me here!

Hey man! Welcome to the forum! I'm a newbie producer myself, venturing through dubstep and dnb as well!

Yo! good to have you hear. I'm into music production for 4 years now and have released an Album in coop with someone else (first release... kind of blew in my face) after that i released 2 dubstep tunes on "Ulan Bator Records" and several freebies. Right now I'm working on another EP... But I really want to do a D&B release which is sth i need some support. and tbh it's one of the main reasons for me to join this forum. I'm willing to share opinions and knowledge, of course. and who knows... maybe there's the chance to work on tracks with others.

in case you'd like to listen to sth:
www.soundcloud.com/mute-ation/sets

cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, I'm also new here, I'm strictly drum n bass but like some dubstep....

and also greetings to you! "strictly" D&B, you say. you really must love that, dude ;) did you hear the track that ENEI did with Chimpo? I wonder what you think of that one.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom