Hi, I am Chinensis

ChinensisDnb

I am Chinensis, a drum and bass producer from Essex in the UK and I enjoy making music which is full of emotion, brought to life by my past experiences whether they be blissful or painful. I have no current musical inspiration, i gather all my ideas from my heart and mind. Most of my tracks have the essence of a tropical island or paradise meaning they can be quite relaxing but at the same time, energized with my angers, fears or devastations. Life is a mystery to me and it can be full of many heart breaks and falling dreams so music is a way for me to paint how i feel with sound instead of a brush. Iv'e never made a single track based on money because the only thing that gives me a feeling of exhilaration is to know that my sounds, created from the bottom of my heart throughout my life are being listened to and engaged. If my music brings anyone happiness, then all my worst pains and best memories have been worthwhile. I use Reason 7, anyone else use the same? Cheers!

aha thanks and yeah, it is a pretty strange name, i wanted something original instead of the ol sub-destroyer, subsky etc haha :)

I joined dnbforum today... not familiar with forums,
but i saw you introduce yourself here... I thought I'd mention that I've listened to your music for at least a year or 2...
I'm a fan of Liquid dnb and your music is just perfect.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Your music is amazing! You are definitely an inspiration for me. I use Reason 6.5. I could really use your help with my Reason tracks. I'm hoping to make liquid DnB as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom