Hi hi hi!

NeuroKitty

Greetings from Slovenia!
20something. Cats. Food. Neuro ♥ basically. Oh and football!!
I think I might like it here :D
(HMU if you're from the SLO!!)

Last edited:
Cats are cool.. I have four of them but lately I'm not that fond of them because one of them keeps attacking my feet in the morning and the other one is always running into my door at night to open it and sleep in my room. Neuro is probably cooler. What artists are you into?

And by football, you mean actual football, right? Football is also cool.

4 cats!! You are so lucky! I'm not allowed cats at our flat but I'm a big feline fan :)
Fav artists let me see.. Mefjus is my all time #1, then Audio (boycotting his tunes at the moment tho), Phace, Billain, Gridlok, Telekinesis (so proud of Luka & Marko!), Jade, BSE..
Sometimes I go a bit soft tho.. Burial, dBridge.. Not too often, tho.

And yes, I mean real actual football, the one you play with feet and a ball :)

@logikz: Yes ok but have you got a helicopter to drive or do you just go running around making chopper-noises? :D

@MARKLAR: Because he was supposed to play in my town in June (on my birthday!) and he didn't make it (family emergency) AND he was supposed to play in my town again last Friday and he couldn't make it AGAIN (food poisoning.. ffs -.- )! I was so pissed off, I was looking forward to this party forever! We don't get a lot of big names here and I really love his tunes and I just.. Y'know?

Last edited:
We can't be friends if you're boycotting Audio.. sorry.

Impressed with your choice in artists though.. completely shits over my stereotype of every female dnb fan only listening to liquid.

EDIT: that's assuming you are female. if you're not, i'm concerned.

Last edited:
It's not gonna last too long, don't worry.. I love the new album too much! Give it another week and he'll be right back on my playlist :)
I'm glad to hear that, I love breaking stereotypes! and yes, I am a female :)

I forgot to mention Metrik! Also one of my favs & such a nice guy, so friendly and down to earth.. I got my picture taken with him and Smooth and it was one of the best moments of my life!

Back
Top Bottom