Hi! Help me find what I like

anime

Hey hey,

new here, looking to open up the gates of new music I can listen to.

I'm a fan of heaps of music, favourite DnB being old Pendulum, Netsky, Logistics, London, Fresh, Mistabishi, Alix Perez, Spor, Noisia etc etc etc but I'm really keen on finding more chilled, deep and minimal stuff. Not as far as Bop or Consequence, but just chilled, funky liquid that could be listened to over a beer and a cigarette in the sun.

All help would be super appreciated!

You want to open up your mind to new music...but only the safe stuff? Sounds kinda meek...

Last edited:
You want to open up your mind to new music...but only the safe stuff? Sounds kinda meek...

Cheers for the great advice bro. Really helpful interesting shit.

Im not on some spiritual quest for the new sound. I just want some recommendations from people who are also into this chilled liquid funky deep style of dnb. If you can't help because you've got no idea then just ignore the post.

I'm sorry...it's just seeing the word 'chilled' in this context hurts me. Music wise I'm sure there are lots of people here who can point you in the right direction.

I'm assuming you've heard these tunes...

They kinda started that whole vibe off...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah man hadn't heard them before, as I said I'm new to these subgenres. Thanks a lot, they're pretty dope songs and I'll definitely have a good listen to them.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom