Hi guys please help.

dannyb1

This is my last shot
So I've been using FL studio for a while and created various 2-3 minute clips when I get creative or just 8 bar loops when messing around.
I have uninstalled it but the lure of reinstalling after coming back into contact with this forum and reading some tuts and bits is quite high.

Quite right, that was a perfectly clear and concise question.
Try unplugging it.

Let me tell you a bit about myself, I have time on my hands as I am in terms "retired" I love my DNB (not really listened to much new stuff in the past year) I love the new style jungle remixes though (serum/bladerunner etc) and jump up stuff (usual artists) I have tried and tried in vain to complete something but get block, I have asked people I know on the book who produce but they never really have time for you (and who can blame them) I have not much skill in scales etc but know what keys sound good together by ear I suppose and other newbish production related issues.
Anyway I won't bore you I'll put a link to my sound cloud the "deep in the jungle" tune was the last I made before Christmas (samples from the upcoming jungle book film) beat programmed myself with midi and samples, bass is a sample.
Also excuse the covers of hitman and burial LOL I downloaded the original sources, cut samples as they were found in the tune and tried to recreate them.

Hi there I'm really sorry as you can see there is a second post which was meant to go in the first one but for some reason I couldn't post it so had to chop it down and ask Admin to post the rest.
So I hope it makes a bit more sense now LOL.

So just when I thought I was getting out I get dragged back in :)
Just reinstalling fruity but can't say I will be on it as I had a dreadful nights sleep.

Back
Top Bottom