Hi guys please help.

Discussion in 'Production' started by dannyb1, Feb 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. dannyb1

dannyb1 This is my last shot

So I've been using FL studio for a while and created various 2-3 minute clips when I get creative or just 8 bar loops when messing around.
    I have uninstalled it but the lure of reinstalling after coming back into contact with this forum and reading some tuts and bits is quite high.

2. IV4

IV4 DnBF Sheriff VIP Junglist

Quite right, that was a perfectly clear and concise question.
    Try unplugging it.

3. Destro Bass

Destro Bass Member

Do what must be done! FL studio has been my goto DAW for over 10 years. Keep working on tunes, it is good for the soul :)

4. dannyb1

Let me tell you a bit about myself, I have time on my hands as I am in terms "retired" I love my DNB (not really listened to much new stuff in the past year) I love the new style jungle remixes though (serum/bladerunner etc) and jump up stuff (usual artists) I have tried and tried in vain to complete something but get block, I have asked people I know on the book who produce but they never really have time for you (and who can blame them) I have not much skill in scales etc but know what keys sound good together by ear I suppose and other newbish production related issues.
    Anyway I won't bore you I'll put a link to my sound cloud the "deep in the jungle" tune was the last I made before Christmas (samples from the upcoming jungle book film) beat programmed myself with midi and samples, bass is a sample.
    Also excuse the covers of hitman and burial LOL I downloaded the original sources, cut samples as they were found in the tune and tried to recreate them.

5. dannyb1

Hi there I'm really sorry as you can see there is a second post which was meant to go in the first one but for some reason I couldn't post it so had to chop it down and ask Admin to post the rest.
    So I hope it makes a bit more sense now LOL.

6. dannyb1

So just when I thought I was getting out I get dragged back in :)
    Just reinstalling fruity but can't say I will be on it as I had a dreadful nights sleep.