Hi from Singapore

diphasic

Hi guys, first post here.

I'm from Singapore. I produce music mostly in the vein of dub-ish drum and bass.
Anyone from Singapore here?

Hello! welcome to the forum! I have only recently moved to sg, still trying to find a dnb scene! do you dj at all?

No much DJing. But you can check out Home Club at the Riverwalk for drum and bass events.
There's also a local collaborative, Syndicate, which is founded by one of our local dnb hero, Kiat.

Welcome. :)

PS. Completely off topic but I'm thinking about maybe doing a stopover on the way to Australia later this year; can't decide between Hong Kong or Singapore!

Obviously you may be a little bias but would you recommend a visit to Singapore?

I visited Singapore in last year. I want to visit Singapore again as I love this country to have my vacation.

Welcome. :)

PS. Completely off topic but I'm thinking about maybe doing a stopover on the way to Australia later this year; can't decide between Hong Kong or Singapore!

Obviously you may be a little bias but would you recommend a visit to Singapore?

Sorry about the late reply.

I would say HK has more shopping than Singapore, if that's what you're after. If not, Singapore is a nice place to stop over.

Also, its very much hotter in terms of climate here...

Back
Top Bottom