Hi from Satan

sammic

New to the forum so a hello to all! Produce mainly drum and bass and also a bit of garage whist also mixing drum and bass vinyl sets.

My soundcloud page is https://soundcloud.com/samtunes

Would be very appreciated for some of you lot to have a listen, happy to listen to others too.

Peace,
Sam

Re: Hi from Sam

Hey Sam, how you doing, best way to get people to click on your soundcloud is to give other people feedback imo

Terpit- Yeah have been having a play at the site, still finding my way around.

Cheers folks

Thanks for the greetings...new-un myself here, heard you future-garage folk were a nice bunch though.

You guys in this thread with soundcloud links, I'll give a listen to your stuff later (post-dissertation procastination.)

future-garage folk

wtf.gif

oh no were totally future garage and future anything really i mean you couldnt you you couldnt really say any future that we wasnt part of back in the day check this out
how future is that

Last edited by a moderator:

Blimey you guys go round the houses on correcting a mistake, I'm also posting in the future garage forum, as I make a bit o' that too. As you can see if wanted (purists)...my material on here is d&b all the way.

Replies to comments/gags:

Terpit- Like the gif but there's an extremely similiar one with Danny Glover, which is obviously a far superior watch, recommended.

Logikz- Couldn't decode your grammer but that tune brings back some nice nostalgia.

Psychoholic- That is actually, literally, a future (style) garage so it works with my comment which is always good, although the grass in front would surely be impractical to drive over. Nice head though.

Papa Jaro- Im unsure how my screen name makes you hungry, unless it reminds you of a sandwich, which if so..all apologies. Thanks for the welcoming, peace.

Take it easy and good luck with all your music, hope to hear promising things.

Back
Top Bottom