Hi from Plodocus

plodocus

Hello all.

l_08ca772ffbd71fa86870985eb6e270ec.jpg

Thought it was about time I registered on this fine forum. I am plodocus (aka dave), a producer from Bristol. I have been making beats for about 8 years, mainly downtempo. ambient stuff. I have always loved my dnb, particularly the deep Good Looking type vibes (Big Bud-Infinity+Infinity = :not_worth)

I am currently putting together a mellow dnb EP/Album, and would love some feedback on the tunes so far...

you can listen either on SOUNDCLOUD or MYSPACE

Get involved folks. If you are interested in signing/booking get in touch via myspace or email plodocus@live.com

Cheers for having me

Dave Plodocus :)

On a more serious note though...

Welcome to the forum.

Will check some of your tunes when i get home later and let you know what i think.
You ever play any gigs around Bristol then?

Last edited:
On a more serious note though...

Welcome to the forum.

Will check some of your tunes when i get home later and let you know what i think.
You ever play any gigs around Bristol then?

cheers man,

Had a couple of gigs here -but not played out any dnb yet.. only been on the dnb project for a little while. had a fun gig at tribe of frog@lakota in november (chillout room) playing some of my more dubby tunes.

my laptop is knackered at the moment, but as soon as that is sorted i am well up for playing at dnb nights (ableton live sets).

would be keen to know what you make of the tunes. safe

Back
Top Bottom