Hi From Dublin

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rotein, Jan 19, 2014.

1. rotein

rotein Member

Hi, I go by the name Otic, I'm from Manchester UK, living in Dublin Ireland and I'm looking for people to maybe collaborate with or even swap ideas and knowledge.

Into different styles of D&B... Check my soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/otic

Cheers

2. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

3. MotMada

MotMada New Member

Hi mate. If you wanna swap ideas I'm game, trying to get stuck into the d&b for a bit now but been into techno and deep house for ages. I'll check your soundcloud out now, here's a link to mine with a recent d&b track I've put together

http://soundcloud.com/motmada/ink-transformer-ft-jurassic-5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. MotMada

MotMada New Member

Love those euphoric sounds mate, really nice liquid feel. What software you using?

5. rotein

rotein Member

Thanks man, I'm using Logic and I've got NI Komplete 8 Ultimate which you probably know comes with a few different style synths, I got a Virus TI Snow a few weeks ago (hardware) - especially good for all those distorted bass sounds with that warm analog sound. It has good pre sets but I really want to create my own sounds but I'm still trying to work it all out lol - blending oscillators etc..

How about you mate, what do you use?

6. MotMada

MotMada New Member

I'm using logic as well, like I say I'm relatively new to the whole thing but been djing for years, me and my mate are motmada together he's a genius with a mac, taught me the lot so far! Finding producing much more creative but it's taking me a long time to get my head around it all. I have komplete 8 as well, FM8 is a cracking synth, got some really smooth presets on there for atmosphere. Yeah gotta say I love all the euphoric bass you have in your tunes, I've a long way to go yet.

I find rob papen - subboombass synth is great for wobbly sub bass presets there's hundreds on there all ready to go.