Hi From Dublin

Love those euphoric sounds mate, really nice liquid feel. What software you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, I'm using Logic and I've got NI Komplete 8 Ultimate which you probably know comes with a few different style synths, I got a Virus TI Snow a few weeks ago (hardware) - especially good for all those distorted bass sounds with that warm analog sound. It has good pre sets but I really want to create my own sounds but I'm still trying to work it all out lol - blending oscillators etc..

How about you mate, what do you use?

I'm using logic as well, like I say I'm relatively new to the whole thing but been djing for years, me and my mate are motmada together he's a genius with a mac, taught me the lot so far! Finding producing much more creative but it's taking me a long time to get my head around it all. I have komplete 8 as well, FM8 is a cracking synth, got some really smooth presets on there for atmosphere. Yeah gotta say I love all the euphoric bass you have in your tunes, I've a long way to go yet.

I find rob papen - subboombass synth is great for wobbly sub bass presets there's hundreds on there all ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom