Hi fellow music lovers :)

slnthlpr

So its obvious i'm new here, and well i just recently started getting into d'n'b. Would love to hear some new names and mixes so if you got something to share please do :)

ok so heres what you want:

dam nation
fanu
seba
stakka & skynet
konflict
phace
paradox
bizzy b
goldie
darchives
serum

i can give you specifics if you want. happy hunting. these are the artists whos art is so profound i hallucinated the first time i experienced it. and i mean that.

Hey, i'm new here too! If you like jungle, check out Roni Size! Check out his Essential Mix as well because I think it's awesome! :)

I see what you did there, you nasty little boy!

dont try anything you awful twonk, you do understand with whom you are speaking! with. or possibly that question ends there i cant really knmowooooowwwwww for i am borracho putito. I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THE KING DOES AS WHATEVER THE FK and not only that, whenever is also a thing, annnnd.... kingly stuff basically, ah yes, right, i think this works, i will king at any given moment.. yes, indeed, so i will, my word, see if i dont, goddamn your soul.

and about the list, do you realize bizzy b has fking signed up on here? i had absolutely no idea about that when i posted that list!! ive been writing about bizzy b for years, in all the "list your top 10 producers list" type threads or "what would be your dream collaboration" (bizzy b and golide no doubt) so yes bodo go check production and chime in!!!

@Reactor Grits have you seen that thread bodo?!!?!! its freaking bizzy b!!! sorry i missed session btw, do you have time to go for steaks tomorrow? i met a girl that can play by ear on dam nation stuff and sing too, so good news in that department bodomormon

Welcome new member!

And yeah epic dude, it's even more cool he's killing it in Renoise and is doing videos about it.

Would love to go for a steak tonight man but the Rev is playing Melkweg tonight! You coming?

And yes, get the gal in! Sing songs to the beat. It's going to be loudd.

So its obvious i'm new here, and well i just recently started getting into d'n'b. Would love to hear some new names and mixes so if you got something to share please do :)

Friction's Show on Radio One is a great place to listen to new drum and bass, have a look here http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01d76m6/episodes/player
Also if you get a moment here's a mix i made with some good names, track list in the description:
Hope that helps a bit:)

Back
Top Bottom