Hi fellow dnb heads! I fookin love dnb! ive come on forum to post some feedback......

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Reloaded, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Reloaded

Reloaded New Member

Hi fellow dnb heads!

My name is Jack (alias : Reloaded) im aged 21, a graphic designer from Essex and i love dnb! Ive come on the forum to post some feedback and hopefully get some feedback on my own tunes and mixes in the future.

Im gona listen to some tunes and leave some feedback now and hopefully get 2 know a few of u who, like me, live for dnb!

So yeah heloooo and i look forward to meeting some of you!!!

Safe as fuck!

2. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

Re: Hi fellow dnb heads! I fookin love dnb! ive come on forum to post some feedback..

welcome to the forum mate

3. Scatcat

Scatcat It don't mean shit

Re: Hi fellow dnb heads! I fookin love dnb! ive come on forum to post some feedback..

ez

4. JaceWzu

JaceWzu Member

Post some of your graphic design bro, I love looking through Deviantart for good stuff.

5. Psynce

Psynce New Member

Hey man, i'm new too. much love for those with a love of drum and bass. peace

6. Reloaded

Reloaded New Member

cheers for the warm welcome :)

JaceWzu - heres a link to a piece of my latest work with a winter theme (invites for a christmas party for a ladies boutique) http://www.asteroidweb.com/Invite_Master.jpg

Here is a link to my website and portfolio - http://www.asteroidweb.com

Ez