Hi everyone

Im 35, male, from north of England. Still like to
try & throw a few windmills until my back gives out!

Been collecting vinyl since 1989,Got my first decks 1990 thats when i started to mix & am totally addicted! Got over 9000 records in my collection & am adding to this all the time! I try to mix different styles of music, im a big fan of old skool tunes always been into breakbeat hardcore.
ive djd in clubs around my area but nothing really big,its hard to get a djing job were i live all the clubs play shit music. For now i just keep practicing and improveing my mixing.

Like 92 Hardcore,Hardcore Breaks, Drum & Bass ,Italian House, Nu Skool, D&;B, Techno, Big Beat, Funky House, Hardhouse, R&;B Disco, Breaks, hard trance, Hip House ,Happy hardcore

I have put some drum & bass mix's on this site for you to listen
too, My style is jump up ,I have only been mixing d&b for about 7 months now i just love the tunes that are coming out

Im looking for any chances to perform at a few gigs here and there so if anyone out there enjoys my mixes, please feel free to contact me with the promise of large sums of money. Will travel pretty much anywhere to get myself out there.

nicky allen.

DJ BOOKING CONTACT NUMBER (07771992204)

CLICK HERE FOR LOADS OF MY MIX'S http://www.choons.net/index.php?m=djs&p=profile&dj_name=djnickyallen

Last edited:
welcome mate ill try an check some of ur mixes wen i get a chance!

:welcome:

See your mixes on choons.net ... Only use that site for hosting, does much ever go on there?? None of my mixes ever seem to get rated lol.. Nearly 500 downloads in one week on my november one, yet no stars lol. I do check to see if any d and b mixes need approving sometimes.. but not many newcomers atm

:welcome:

See your mixes on choons.net ... Only use that site for hosting, does much ever go on there?? None of my mixes ever seem to get rated lol.. Nearly 500 downloads in one week on my november one, yet no stars lol. I do check to see if any d and b mixes need approving sometimes.. but not many newcomers atm

We need more d&b dj on there mate ,On choons its more for the freeform hardcore nutters, they is not enuff d&b dj's, i will check some of your mix's out for you and leave you some feedback .nicky

We need more d&b dj on there mate ,On choons its more for the freeform hardcore nutters, they is not enuff d&b dj's, i will check some of your mix's out for you and leave you some feedback .nicky

Thanks.. Im not really sure how the whole rating system works on there, and what it's worth tbh.. Do you have to be a member aswell?

I havn't had much time lately, but I plan on having a listen through the dnb sections on the site.. Seems unfair for me to comment on any other section though, as I am baised to dnb.

The site is ideal for what i wanted.. It means my archive on here stays live all year around with the possibility to stream. :D

Thanks.. Im not really sure how the whole rating system works on there, and what it's worth tbh.. Do you have to be a member aswell?

I havn't had much time lately, but I plan on having a listen through the dnb sections on the site.. Seems unfair for me to comment on any other section though, as I am baised to dnb.

The site is ideal for what i wanted.. It means my archive on here stays live all year around with the possibility to stream. :D

If you want to give someone a rating on there mix's you have to be a member it free to sign up, The site's ok i have some good friends on there now, i only signed up last year and i have done 163 mix's in that time :) i think now my passion is d&b i only got in to it last april i was djing in carlisle playing old skool hardcore and the same night andy c was djing playing d&b i listed to his set it was fucking awsome, Thats what turn me to d&b

If you want to give someone a rating on there mix's you have to be a member it free to sign up, The site's ok i have some good friends on there now, i only signed up last year and i have done 163 mix's in that time :) i think now my passion is d&b i only got in to it last april i was djing in carlisle playing old skool hardcore and the same night andy c was djing playing d&b i listed to his set it was fucking awsome, Thats what turn me to d&b

That some serious mixing there lol. Definatly drum and bass is my passion.

You will like it here then. :D

Back
Top Bottom