Hi everyone

minicooper172

Hey, obviously just joined, well into liquid funk and chilled/smooth DnB, such as Spectrasoul, Electrosoul System, Naibu, Burial, Alix Perez you know the score etc etc.

Thought I'd join up, got a few track IDs I'd like aswell.

Big fan of Blue_Nine.a, loving his mixes, but some of the tracks in there do my nut as I have no idea who they're by and what they're called!

Live in Brighton, yeah, gaylord land haha!

I know quite a bit about electronics... I've made amplifiers for myself and designed them from scratch, making a 31 band spectrum analyser at the moment. I've made a quite impressive speaker stack, will get some pictures up in a minute.

Will hopefully get some mixes up soon!

That's about it I guess?

:)

Last edited:
Here's one side of the small sound system. The big rig has LOADS more speakers that look similar to the ones on the bottom.

Amp pr0n to follow!

Attachments

• DSC00926.jpg
    DSC00926.jpg
    514.8 KB · Views: 43
Yeah, made those at the bottom. They're single 15" 48Hz to 125Hz is how I use them.

The full rig is about 24kW in amplifier power.

Don't have pictures of the whole lot as I've never had it all in one place, it's scattered around the country!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome mate, and sick rig u made there. Im dying to start cobbling together some sound, but reckon that the makin of the amps wud do me in. Any advice to get started? And how much brass did u put into that project brv?

Back
Top Bottom