Hi Everyone

Daren_t

thought id drop in and say hi.

im not a dnb head anymore but used to go out to pretty much everything i could get to and dj'd in a few places.

still keep in contact with a few people in the dnb circuit but alas since 1997 i went in a different direction.

am from Kent originaly but live in manchester now, but used to live and breath world dance and AWOL

to be honest im doing a big search at the moment (call it a mid life crisis if you will:rofl: ) for all the music and things to do with all the events and stations i used to listen to.

not doing too bad manged to track down my favourite AWOL pack on mp3, and the infamous kenny ken & randall back to back at AWOL.

so im all in a World Dance/AWOL/Voodoo Magic/The Edge kind of nostalga trip.

used to DJ around Kent between 1992 to 1997 but had all my equipment and tunes stolen in 1997 and wasnt insured (that will teach me).

would be interested to chat to people who went to world dance @ lydd especially as ive lost touch now with all the people who i used to go with

Cheers

Daren

Last edited:
mate, I would give opposable digits to have been in south UK in the mid-90s, I'd also recommend searching posts by The Jungledon n this forum he has put a lot of stuff up from that era. pantyinspector and skribla are also busy.
good to have you on board

Last edited:
mate, I would give opposable digits to have been in south UK in the mid-90s, I'd also recommend searching posts by The Jungledon n this forum he has put a lot of stuff up from that era. pantyinspector and skribla are also busy.
good to have you on board

cheers for the info

seriously the mid 90's were awesome down south,

i have such great memories for that part of my life, was listening back to what ive managed to download so far.

cant wipe the smile off my face....if anybody wants them uploaded would be happy to upload.

i have
kenny ken b2b with randall @AWOL august bank holiday 1993
the whole AWOL live in london pack (the black one)
kenny ken
randall
cool hand flex
darren j
dr s gachet
mickey finn

and kenny ken from world dance fireworks night 94

wicked man, I have that AWOl tapepack, DLd from here I think .... have to check if links are stil up.
yeah its a real buzz lisnen back

Back
Top Bottom