Hi everyone

spankyB

Badman
Hey guys,

I'm a high schooler from New York (Brooklyn, to be more specific). I got into electronic music about two years ago, but I didn't really get into DnB and dubstep until around last September. Since then, I haven't been able to stop checking out the UK scene haha. At present I write for a blog that covers a bunch of genres of music, posting about tracks or artists that I've discovered and recommend to anyone reading. This summer, I plan on getting some know-how on production in Ableton, so that's gonna be my next big project.

Cheers.

Hey guys,

I'm a high schooler from New York (Brooklyn, to be more specific). I got into electronic music about two years ago, but I didn't really get into DnB and dubstep until around last September. Since then, I haven't been able to stop checking out the UK scene haha. At present I write for a blog that covers a bunch of genres of music, posting about tracks or artists that I've discovered and recommend to anyone reading. This summer, I plan on getting some know-how on production in Ableton, so that's gonna be my next big project.

Cheers.

all about the UK scene.
welcome.

Back
Top Bottom