hi etc

Synthetik

Thought I'd do the whole introduction thing.

I'm from/live in Bristol (UK)

I used to be an all out metal head but these days I'm mostly listening to d&b and dubstep with a bit of whatever else I feel like in between, best way to do it I think - keep it varied.

I'm here mainly to learn more about producing as it's something I'd like to get into a bit more when I have the time, I think forums are a great place to learn.

Some favourites D&B-wise are Black Sun Empire, Noisia, Spor, Ed Rush, Bad Company, Logistics, The Upbeats and Dose to name a few.

Listening to DJ Marky - The Brazilian Job right this second.

My other main passion is art and design which brings me onto my second topic.

If anyone has any logos or art, album covers or anything they want designed for them at all drop me a PM. I'd love to hear from you.

I'm not charging anything, I merely want to do some work with a practical application to progress my skills and maybe bulk up my portfolio.

I hope that's not against the rules or anything, thought I should be alright as I'm not profiting from it.

Cheers, :)

Thought I'd do the whole introduction thing.

I'm from/live in Bristol (UK)

I used to be an all out metal head but these days I'm mostly listening to d&b and dubstep with a bit of whatever else I feel like in between, best way to do it I think - keep it varied.

I'm here mainly to learn more about producing as it's something I'd like to get into a bit more when I have the time, I think forums are a great place to learn.

Some favourites D&B-wise are Black Sun Empire, Noisia, Spor, Ed Rush, Bad Company, Logistics, The Upbeats and Dose to name a few.

Listening to DJ Marky - The Brazilian Job right this second.

My other main passion is art and design which brings me onto my second topic.

If anyone has any logos or art, album covers or anything they want designed for them at all drop me a PM. I'd love to hear from you.

I'm not charging anything, I merely want to do some work with a practical application to progress my skills and maybe bulk up my portfolio.

I hope that's not against the rules or anything, thought I should be alright as I'm not profiting from it.

Cheers, :)

welcome fella!!

join the club...theres a bunch of similar heads on here...music and art come hand in hand!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

I was living near the centre but I recently moved back to Long Ashton with my parents. Hopefully I should be out nearer the centre again after I get some money together.

It's sad about Stokes Croft with Clockwork and Blue Mountain etc all closing/closed.

I am still yet to make it down to Timbuk2, lack of money mainly.

Do any other fellow Bristolians know if there are any plans to re-open any of those big clubs from Stokes Croft elsewhere? Or if we can expect any large clubs like that to be popping up.

It's such a shame, some of my fave venues. :(

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

I was living near the centre but I recently moved back to Long Ashton with my parents. Hopefully I should be out nearer the centre again after I get some money together.

It's sad about Stokes Croft with Clockwork and Blue Mountain etc all closing/closed.

I am still yet to make it down to Timbuk2, lack of money mainly.

Do any other fellow Bristolians know if there are any plans to re-open any of those big clubs from Stokes Croft elsewhere? Or if we can expect any large clubs like that to be popping up.

It's such a shame, some of my fave venues. :(

Ive herd that Lakota might be staying open but i dout it, just hearsay i think! Timbuk2s good thou ive been there a few times!

Back
Top Bottom