Hi bro

Lot1221

:wave: Hello there, my name is Oscar and Im glad I found this forum to share some drum and bass and stuff with other guys, I dont no much drum and bass style, well just little bit, I like darkstep, hardstep, liquid, intelligent and other stuff,my favorite dj wich I hear is B-Complex... and of course, Zardonic from my country venezuela

Srry for my bad english cya

Sup dude, yeah its going well today drum and bass in venezuela is more than underground music, the same thing with dupstep, everytime drum and bass fans is going up, same thing with DJ, we have Zardonic wich is a great musician, Carl Matthes is great too, I recommend it...
Every month there be more events, clubs with new djs, new talents and more... is going up !

And I hope still going up, I fucking hate reggaeton, its in fucking everywhere, every corner its fucking annoying:antitank:

Hi,

this is my new post in this forum i would like to say thanks for sharing such a great post i really appreciate this helpful forum...

Thanks

Hi,

this is my new post in this forum i would like to say thanks for sharing such a great post i really appreciate this helpful forum...

Thanks

pointless bot post is pointless.

EDIT: wait, I've always wanted to know about jewellery shops in Sydney, and what a coincidence, there's a link in your sig! thanks m9! :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom