Hi Babes How Y'All Been

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
good good, i was at my ex engagement party and got dastardly drunk, made out with some old jerk, threatened to buy a scooter, dont know how i got home, spilled all my drugs on the floor, sent threatening messages to innocents on the internet, woke in a pile on the stairs, legged it to work, overdosed on valium and fell asleep sitting in with the financial team, realized the laptop is broken, so i can only internet at work from now on.
also skateboarded in a pair of shoes, very much like myself, with broken sole, so my feet fking hurt.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Dear Black Home....Homo
I am doing well, recently I decided to change my life. I change my life by dating a girl from New Jersey, but that did not go well. I was neither bald or abusive enough for her. So then I decided to get my dream pet, a pet lynx, but the fucker bit me. So then I had sex in the city... I got crabs. Because it was Baltimore. The best place on earth to eat crabs. After my crabs, my Aids began acting up, so I fired them and got new aids. Good aides, Aides who use cell phones and computer gadgets, and never have gay sex. Yes, it is hard being a single guy iiving in the world, but one never knows the pleasure of giving oral sex to a women, until he gives her Syphiilis. A toy doll from the 50's that any woman can enjoy. I love you black homo. Especially your pun using the word homo sapiens. Or homo erectus I am never sure where your cumming from. San Fransico does mean wales vagina.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
dear black homo,

please give me some tips for ball shaving.. i can't seem to get all the lil stragglers on the sack.. they elude the shaver..

help me black homo, your my only hope! x

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
no idea where that came from iv4 but that was a high Q post. black homos family tree goes black hombre (which i suspect is just BH in poncho and sombrero) and one more charachter that i eludes me at this current juncture

- - - Updated - - -

DUDE MICHAEL DID WE JUST ELUDE AT THE SAME TIME! WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA