hi @ all

iks

D'n'B rulez da world
hi ppl, i'm new to this forum (i have discovered it today!), 25 yr old from italy, jungle & dnb lover but i'm listening also to some other kind of sounds, really from reggae to speedcore in my past have listened to all of them... in last year produced some dnb tracks with mc-505 and reason, most of them never recorded because it's genuine garbage, other uploaded on youtube, but i'm still learning how to make some interesting things from my groovebox&other equipment i own...
now i'm at home for an car incident so now i have time to spent on my equipment after too much time i don't have touched it due to living with girlfriend and other things....

cheers to all
respekt

:wave:

BONJOURNO!!!!! Welcome to our family. My g/f is from bari. Always good to have another Italian on here. Paolo Di Canio was god!:not_worth

Ciao

H.I.

welcome buddy!
please check my tunes there all reason baby!
links are in my sig!

BONJOURNO!!!!! Welcome to our family. My g/f is from bari. Always good to have another Italian on here. Paolo Di Canio was god!:not_worth

Ciao

H.I.

Ciao! :D hehe Paolo Di Canio was played some time in UK football clubs!
it's popular in Great Britain i think!
and it's also a great player i now ^^

the ugly thing here in Italy (on the north-east corner) is that there's no places where to listen to live dnb sessions...

also thanks to all for welcome :)

this is one of my old videos, if anyone want to look..not a good show..trying all time to improve...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F93rdDhKRxA

[edit] hey dj sc i have listened at your track on myspace, really compliments, sound very good! i like it! reason rulez, but i'm over 6 months without this great app...and i like them..oh god...i appreciate all propellerhead softwares from rebirth all up to our days [edit]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom