Hey:)

Siblyx

High' and 'Focus
Hello, my names James and i'm 15.
I'm young but i've been into drum 'n' bass for a good couple of years now.
Got into it by listening to a bit of Contrast and even Sqaurepusher, who I know has been around for a while.

Thought i'd register here as it seems a cool place to read up on, and post about my little music addiction:)

Chow for now

Cheers guys:), and well, I only chose it because the colour pink is cool, and also because I am a forum noob, as I have no idea on how to go about choosing one of my own images as my avatar :P

Cheers guys:), and well, I only chose it because the colour pink is cool, and also because I am a forum noob, as I have no idea on how to go about choosing one of my own images as my avatar :P

well, you can't at the moment. For now, you can only choose a pink or blue version of this forum noob avatar. When you've got 100 posts, you can choose from a pack of preselected ones. Some cool stuff already among those. But when you've reached the ultimate 1000 posts count, you can upload your very own pic, as long as it's 100 x 100 px. So get your chat on mate ;)

(you can find all this in the forum FAQ: find the button on top of the page, read all the way through it and be the hero of the day!)

cheers

EDIT

and when you've read it, you'll know more or less what 'reputation' is. I'll give you a hint: it's an excellent way of thanking me for my cheerful help. Big up!

well, you can't at the moment. For now, you can only choose a pink or blue version of this forum noob avatar. When you've got 100 posts, you can choose from a pack of preselected ones. Some cool stuff already among those. But when you've reached the ultimate 1000 posts count, you can upload your very own pic, as long as it's 100 x 100 px. So get your chat on mate ;)

(you can find all this in the forum FAQ: find the button on top of the page, read all the way through it and be the hero of the day!)

cheers

EDIT

and when you've read it, you'll know more or less what 'reputation' is. I'll give you a hint: it's an excellent way of thanking me for my cheerful help. Big up!

Ah I see, i've had that type of thing going on a forum i've used before.
Had to make 50 posts before you became a full member on the site.

And haha, your hint tells me that reputation has something to do with giving it out to other members?

James

Ah I see, i've had that type of thing going on a forum i've used before.
Had to make 50 posts before you became a full member on the site.

And haha, your hint tells me that reputation has something to do with giving it out to other members?

James

well in here, you've got to be a bit more hardcore (not the bloody music genre, don't get me wrong) to be a part of the family.

And how could you guess. Good one. Gotta love user rep mate. It's giving respect for something, without having to give something away of your own. But i always add my username in the comment box when i rep someone. Otherwise you can't see who gave it to you. Get it?

> http://dnbforum.com/faq.php?faq=dnbf_faq#faq_dnbf_faq_reputation

And how could you guess. Good one. Gotta love user rep mate. It's giving respect for something, without having to give something away of your own. But i always add my username in the comment box when i rep someone. Otherwise you can't see who gave it to you. Get it?

Ahh okay then mate, I get it completely:), thankyou for clearing that up for me.

(...) hint: rep is an excellent way of thanking me for my cheerful help.

Ahh okay then mate, I get it completely:), thankyou for clearing that up for me.

picardfacepalmm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom