Hey

Masamune

Hey all. My name is England....no I'm not from England, but I will be living there pretty soon. I recently got into DnB about a good 10 months ago. That's when I discovered BBC Radio 1, and listened to Annie Mac. now, I can't enough of DnB. I'm originally coming from the states of Florida. Hobbies include, drawing, graffiti on paper..heh, snowboarding, skydiving...many more. I guess that's it for now. You can ask me any questions if you like, but I plan to be a part of this community and get to know many Dj's. Maybe one day I can hookup with a dj and learn how to make DnB songs and do mashups of others...with time of course.

Have a great day.....

Hey all. My name is England....no I'm not from England, but I will be living there pretty soon. I recently got into DnB about a good 10 months ago. That's when I discovered BBC Radio 1, and listened to Annie Mac. now, I can't enough of DnB. I'm originally coming from the states of Florida. Hobbies include, drawing, graffiti on paper..heh, snowboarding, skydiving...many more. I guess that's it for now. You can ask me any questions if you like, but I plan to be a part of this community and get to know many Dj's. Maybe one day I can hookup with a dj and learn how to make DnB songs and do mashups of others...with time of course.

Have a great day.....

Your name is England? No way.....

Back
Top Bottom