Hey...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Moskit, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

What you wearing darlings?

2. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

I'm wearing my pantaloons... and they are so red and shining...

Alert likes this.
  3. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

work attire :(

i could be wearing jeans but that would require a £2 donation to "Action to children" Sod that, what with operation yewtree, kids get enough action these days anyway.

4. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

a g13 tshirt

- - - Updated - - -

got a brand new cashmere scarf for chrimbo too

goes well with my mustard yellow corduroy trousers

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i approve of this thread. but i have to go now and be in a world of pain, as thats what i brought back from spain, a damn stomach virus

6. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

A ping golf glove, homer simpson print slippers, a sports bra, ralph lauren aftershave, and a lace ruff.

It's party time.

7. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

[​IMG]

8. logikz

what exactly was that. and why. is what i want to know. my stomach virus have calmed down today, and i thank god for it. i cannot tell you what its been like, these last 48 hours. it wasnt the shits or barfs neither, just ongoing waves of abdominal pains, base level 3 - peaking at 7. impossible to sleep through, cant take painkillers or eat anything, its been fucking insane. but im all better today, still a bit rickety but better and will probably be able to drink and take pills and eat food soon.

9. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

did you get knocked up by a dirty spaniard named Pedro?

10. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

Jesús Jorje Juan Romero Villar.

11. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

love to see a few snaps of your new house big man

12. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Your sphincter on my cock.

13. Alert

Alert Oblivion Fringe

it might be your appendix

:eek:

14. logikz

good call bodo but i had that removed when i was six and we were moving to the middle east, you dont want that thing bursting on you when youre on a hrose back in the midde of africa. dont as me what we werere doin therteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsssfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsssssssssssssffffffsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

szorry, nodded off

15. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

16. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I'm currently eating a donut off my moo moo.

17. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

where's @armed these days?

18. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Working. According to FB.

19. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

has he deleted his account here? the mention didnt work

20. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

I was thinking this the other day. Poor arkmed, working, paying bilsl, living life, being an adult, growing hair where there was no hair before, realising the real world sucks donkey penises.

man down. come back to us arkmed.

rysk, IV4 and Borf™ like this.