Hey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Supercharged, May 16, 2010.

1. Supercharged

Supercharged Supercharged Brighton

Hey, I know I have been posting a lot of adverts here, but I haven't yet introduced myself so I thought i would take the chance to do that now :)

My name is Kim and I work for Supercharged Wednesdays at Audio nightclub in Brighton. Basically supercharged is Brighton's mid week Beats and Bass night- we get MASSIVE names down at Audio-recently there has been Andy C, DJ Fresh, Foreign Beggars-to name but a few, and there is always cheap entry and drinks promotions.

So I'm just on here to spread the word about supercharged really, always posting up new gigs that are going on in Brighton. If you fancy seeing who is playing, and want to get a ticket just check out my webpage here:

http://www.fatsoma.com/superchargedkim/

2. Scatcat

Scatcat It don't mean shit

THIS IS A FORUM - IE SOMEWHERE WE COME TO CHAT SHIT AND HAVE A LAUGH - DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS HAVING PEOPLE POSTING ADVERTS ALL THE TIME? IT'S ABOUT AS ANNOYING AS PEOPLE WHO WRITE WHOLE POSTS IN CAPITALS. CHANCES ARE WE'LL HERE ABOT YOUR NIGHTS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE DJS THAT BIG PLAYING AND YOU REALLY ARE CHEAP. I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'RE DOING IT, BUT DON'T

Welcome to the forum :D

3. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN