Hey yo.. my name's B, Just B.. well my friends call me B .. just signed on and have..

Just.B

Closed minds close doors.
one question ... for now... how do I upload an avatar? I pretty much have everything else edited on my page ..

Oh yeah, and how do I add albums to my page ... or can I?

~ ~ Who is this.. --->:andy:

Re: Hey yo.. my name's B, Just B.. well my friends call me B .. just signed on and ha

one question ... for now... how do I upload an avatar? I pretty much have everything else edited on my page ..

Oh yeah, and how do I add albums to my page ... or can I?

~ ~ Who is this.. --->:andy:

welcome /b/ :wave:

1. you need to post 1000 times or follow the river of dreams and turn left on Parnell St...either one is good...

2. Dunno

3. Andy C, superstar DeeJeh, but you should have known that....(obviously I didn't know that- fail)

:welcome:

Last edited:
Re: Hey yo.. my name's B, Just B.. well my friends call me B .. just signed on and ha

#3. I guess I should have known that...

I know the name .. didn't know what he looked like though..

#1. seriously... 1000 times ?? w~ow!!

lol tbf when i first saw that pic of Andy C i thought it was Jeremy Kyle

haha i thought it was jeremey kyle aswell

its not Andy C foolz, its Andy Hunter from Eastenders

its not Andy C foolz, its Andy Hunter from Eastenders

This. Even I knew that and I'm a yank ;)

(But I've heard it mentioned before on here so kinda cheating I guess you can say, never saw the show.. :D)

Welcome on!

damn. Course it's not Andy C- can't believe I didn't see that. So obvious now :-/

Fucking lol @ that being Andy C.

Funny shit, welcome b..!

i wish dont sleep hadnt let the cat out of the bag so early

we could have pretended bianca was eksman

tbf i hate eastenders never watch it! so i would never of known who that guy was

What's up with the calendar? It only shows up to 2006... and only birthdays.. :confused:

Another question (and probably won't be the last)...

What's with the skulls under everyone's name.. I noticed some have one some have 5.. I ... don't know if I have any (probably not, I'm guessing)..

Do I want skulls? Do I want to stay away from skulls? Or are skulls a good thing? :confused:

Any other tips (regarding this forum) anyone will share with me... Thanks in advance.:wave:

How do I change the word under my name?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom