Hey yo.. my name's B, Just B.. well my friends call me B .. just signed on and have..

Re: Hey yo.. my name's B, Just B.. well my friends call me B .. just signed on and ha

Another question (and probably won't be the last)...

What's with the skulls under everyone's name.. I noticed some have one some have 5.. I ... don't know if I have any (probably not, I'm guessing)..

Do I want skulls? Do I want to stay away from skulls? Or are skulls a good thing? :confused:

Any other tips (regarding this forum) anyone will share with me... Thanks in advance.:wave:

How do I change the word under my name?

Words under username:

Go to User CP up on left side of bar near top of page..
click on Edit Your Details under Your Profile in the box on the left
You'll see it in Optional Information where to change it..

The skulls thing:

http://dnbforum.com/faq.php?faq=dnbf_faq#faq_dnbf_faq_ranks

Rules:

http://dnbforum.com/announcement.php?a=3

Also besides the rules posted, some of it is common sense really, just be cool with peeps, and roll with it :D
Enjoy.

Re: Hey yo.. my name's B, Just B.. well my friends call me B .. just signed on and ha

thanks d-tektiv (y)

welcome to the forums B :welcome:

heh.. this is an introduction thread, so I guess I should say a little about myself, huh? :wave: Umm.. I got my dj setup September 2008, tried my first recording October 2008.. results, let's just say, it'll never go public... heh.. I try to record every time I practice (I never know when I'm going to pull off something great/amazing - ya know?) ... ~ I feel I've improved a lot, Lot LOT... My latest is my greatest, imo ~ but I hope I can get some opinions for some of you.. (opinions/suggestions/ideas/tips) .. ~

I'm a 6' filipino, born in Germany, grew up in Canada since '77 .. brought up listening to The Platters - to - Ella Fitzgerald - to - Beatles - to - The Carpenters - to - "Motown" - to - Kool & The Gang - to - "Disco" - to - "Punk" ... - to - ... you name it... ... to Drum & Bass...

Another question (and probably won't be the last)...

What's with the skulls under everyone's name.. I noticed some have one some have 5.. I ... don't know if I have any (probably not, I'm guessing)..

Do I want skulls? Do I want to stay away from skulls? Or are skulls a good thing? :confused:

Any other tips (regarding this forum) anyone will share with me... Thanks in advance.:wave:

How do I change the word under my name?

Words under username:

Go to User CP up on left side of bar near top of page..
click on Edit Your Details under Your Profile in the box on the left
You'll see it in Optional Information where to change it..

The skulls thing:

http://dnbforum.com/faq.php?faq=dnbf_faq#faq_dnbf_faq_ranks

Rules:

http://dnbforum.com/announcement.php?a=3

Also besides the rules posted, some of it is common sense really, just be cool with peeps, and roll with it :D
Enjoy.

Whoo! I got a skull!! ... Thanks DnB Forum! :clown:

lol i remember wen i first asked about skulls. hilarity ensued.

Hey, It has to be asked, right? Heh..

~ 'It's better to ask when you don't know than Don't know but not ask.'
:dual:

lol tbf when i first saw that pic of Andy C i thought it was Jeremy Kyle

ahahaha, what the fuck.. haha, are you 2 serious .. do you listen to drum n bass ? shiiit, that is Andy, but not andy c .. thats the badman from eastenders, got pushed off a bridge i think by dennis or phil or someone

welcome aswell B , youll fit right in , im sensing you like ya quotes and famous sayings..

ahahaha, what the fuck.. haha, are you 2 serious .. do you listen to drum n bass ? shiiit, that is Andy, but not andy c .. thats the badman from eastenders, got pushed off a bridge i think by dennis or phil or someone

Yeh like i said before i don't watch Eastenders so i didnt know who he was anyway. Just at 1st glance he looked like Jeremy Kyle

lol tbf when i first saw that pic of Andy C i thought it was Jeremy Kyle

Yeh like i said before i don't watch Eastenders so i didnt know who he was anyway. Just at 1st glance he looked like Jeremy Kyle

mickey-bizzle-08, I don't think ETHIX's point is that you watch Eastenders or not.. I think his point is that you admitted in the first reply that you really believe that's Andy C.. (not trying to get on anyone's bad-side.. just trying to point out what I think... [I could very well be wrong.. heh] :dual: .. - cool?)
~
But ... ETHIX, in mickey-bizzle-08's defense ... listening to music (or a genre) doesn't allow anyone to the knowledge of how the artist looks like ... ya know? ;)

Last edited:

my brain hurts

my brain hurts

Heh... I have that affect on people ..
~ I'm a thinker and I like making other people think too .. ...

But now I'm thinking ... 'WOW! ... 33 replies on an 'Introduce Yourself' thread ... ?? cool ... Thanks all for making me feel very welcomed.'

:mr_cool: :jackson:

Back
Top Bottom