Hey out there !

welcome marke! and shut up liz, think youre so big. well your not. my dads biger. id punch you in the hands because of some drunken abuse my father subjected me to, which id then internalize, and then unknowingly take it out on you. your hands, in particular. my inner workings are very cliche. but you can still expect intense, unjustified, undeserved and frustraingly reoccuring (because no matter what you say to the parents and teachers, they cant do anything to stop a bully. isnt that crazy? did you ever notice that? there is nothing they can do, you just have to get beat up for a few years until you graduate from middle school and switch location and class to high school, usually that works and the problem is solved after a few years of hell, but in some cases, some very unfortunate cases, you just get a new black torturer of satan, and in highschool kids step it up, its like prison, they rape you in the showers, shove your head down the toilet, so kids fight to the death, its logical, so the opponent will never try it again, or, failing that, transfer to another city, which is a gamble, or simply commit suicide) pain in your extremities.

id transfer after you and punch you in the legs, just to switch it up a little. i think youd appreciate that too, youd thank me. youd be like AI PAPI CARLO GRACIAS POR NON PESCADOS DE MI MANOS yeeeeeeeeeah thats when ill be rrrrrrrrrrrrrollin boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

welcome marke! and shut up liz, think youre so big. well your not. my dads biger. id punch you in the hands because of some drunken abuse my father subjected me to, which id then internalize, and then unknowingly take it out on you. your hands, in particular. my inner workings are very cliche. but you can still expect intense, unjustified, undeserved and frustraingly reoccuring (because no matter what you say to the parents and teachers, they cant do anything to stop a bully. isnt that crazy? did you ever notice that? there is nothing they can do, you just have to get beat up for a few years until you graduate from middle school and switch location and class to high school, usually that works and the problem is solved after a few years of hell, but in some cases, some very unfortunate cases, you just get a new black torturer of satan, and in highschool kids step it up, its like prison, they rape you in the showers, shove your head down the toilet, so kids fight to the death, its logical, so the opponent will never try it again, or, failing that, transfer to another city, which is a gamble, or simply commit suicide) pain in your extremities.

id transfer after you and punch you in the legs, just to switch it up a little. i think youd appreciate that too, youd thank me. youd be like AI PAPI CARLO GRACIAS POR NON PESCADOS DE MI MANOS yeeeeeeeeeah thats when ill be rrrrrrrrrrrrrollin boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i didn´t get it man :O did i something wrong?

i didn´t get it man o_O did i something wrong?
No, man. You didn't. You just met one of our finest members here, mr. Carlitos Equine-man. Aka @logikz.

and Karlos, so that we settle things here: You don't come in a random "hello" post by a new member, swinging your cock all around saying "Ay Papi! See the little tool I got here" and expect everyone to lick you in the face like a little puppy and swing their tails like a damn helicopter. In fact, it would be kind of strange, eerie I'd say, that someone would swing his/hers tail like this. This would mean some sort of congenital problem, you see, just like those cysts you get on that same region of the body, in which it's said they found even teeth, because of the stem cells located there while you were just a mess of DNA inside your mom's womb. Which is craziest is that the first ever organ to be formed at that age is your asshole, which means that ass-face is a term that suite every single human in this planet very well. Even the bullies at your high-school. So, you can use these exact facts as a comeback, but thinking about it for a moment, it wouldn't mean anything since you're one ass-face as well.

what! and yes @Mørke that had nothign to do with you, just the welcome part, the rest was for liz, WHOM AS IT TURNS OUT, is a bully! youre a bully liz! trying to bully me into doing unwanted sexual approaches at my very and much MUCH too tender age! and i do mean tender, im like loins, ribs, steak that cuts like butter, friggin al fresco, can you dig it suckwad. because youd better. or else. ill be all up in your profile posting gifs with like uggo chicks in wheelchairs and stupid bitches i used to rob in the library haha. fucking library. buncha jerks there. as if they get to keep their lunch money. yeah right, fk all that aaaaarrrrkkkk thats what you get for being nerds, haaaaaaha yeeeeeeeeeah nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrds. fking books and shit. as if.

what! and yes @Mørke that had nothign to do with you, just the welcome part, the rest was for liz, WHOM AS IT TURNS OUT, is a bully! youre a bully liz! trying to bully me into doing unwanted sexual approaches at my very and much MUCH too tender age! and i do mean tender, im like loins, ribs, steak that cuts like butter, friggin al fresco, can you dig it suckwad. because youd better. or else. ill be all up in your profile posting gifs with like uggo chicks in wheelchairs and stupid bitches i used to rob in the library haha. fucking library. buncha jerks there. as if they get to keep their lunch money. yeah right, fk all that aaaaarrrrkkkk thats what you get for being nerds, haaaaaaha yeeeeeeeeeah nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrds. fking books and shit. as if.

It turns out that I prefer my cut as rare as it should be. With blood all over my rice and salad. Btw, who the fuck pays for a bbq restaurant, with it's high prices and eat only salad? That's HERESY! It's like sodomizing virgin goats for the glory of Satin. Yeah, the same satin we like to have on our underwear. And those shitty attempts by our girls to cover their bodies and imperfections. See what I did there, Carl? SEE???
I'm no bully, nu-uh. I was, in fact, bullied through my whole childhood. And this made me turn into a home psycho. yeah, that kind of psycho that is too shy to even go out in the streets, so I just kill people in my mind, and rape them. and then kill them again, just to rape the pieces of what's left. And then I make rituals, not the easy stuff, but the most complicated ones, that involve human flesh and a cardboard box. And incenses, lots of them. With the most poignant smells. Echoing chants from fogotten aeons. And a living rabbit eating a strawberry. Just like on those youtube videos we see everyday.

aw yeah baddy. that goes without saying, for the greater glory! ad majorem gloiram sathanas, under the sign of hell. like jean baptiste grenouille, putting together the foulest of stenches, utter nasal abominations, true sensory onslaughts, only existing in his mind, not avaialbe in the real world. through wisdom, by knowing, deconstructing, and thereby owning every smell, he could make his own artifical scents, only available for a short moment to him, in his mind. thats you, that is. but with rituals. quantos possunt satanitatem traithunt

Back
Top Bottom