hey! hey buddy

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Nov 7, 2014.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

ITS FRIDAY AND TIME FOR THE WEEKLY SELF DESTRUCTO BUST.

GET IT ON GET IT ON GET IT ON.

RIGHT. ON.

FUCK YOU BUDDY

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

SHUT THE FUCK UP KARL

logikz and DeeGun like this.
  3. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

[video=youtube_share;ONqYuqWY8iM]http://youtu.be/ONqYuqWY8iM[/video]

Teddy likes this.
  4. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

im gonna get spangled this evening
    wow spangled is apparently a word, its like the only one without a red squiggly underline from the internet telling me it can spell better than i can.
    well fu internet. im self aware, how does that make u feel? huh! computerized shit thinks its better than me.

i hope spangled means what i think it does. if its got something to do with glitter then no. im just going to get inebriated on whatever i can hunter gather.

5. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

6. logikz

nobody has made this much sense is so few paragraphs in the history of the sun against the facev of water, osmosis and radiation. you take it back, to the beginning, as is the way of the modern man. origins. genesis. that which was before you did everything she asked. 1000 years of giants, allegedly living in the hills, directing the course of our kind, directly diverting the hearts of men and animals alike, giving direction to us in bold type through dreams, and not a single event in daylight. supplied, success rendering all weve invested worthless, women and children cant wait for men who keep falling. a single playing card, folded elegantly down the center, torn to pieces, and by slight of hand, right in front of the world, sawed the long legged, swimsuit with a tuxedo jacket, curv, magician assistant, stuffed into the box, an act rehearsed and performed a thousand million times, at first for perfection in the name of entertainment, then routine, and then she drowned in a pirahna tank, no bigger than a happy meal box, because, wouldnt you know, she was also a very skilled contitionist.

michael. shut up.

tony, all i have to say to you, is the following, if you honestly feel thaTO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY

last but not least wassup jimbo, you need to get back to writing jungle my man!
    check out darkysidros new dark ambient project, just imagine that but with some jungle drum and bass on top, i dont know about you, but it really really inspires me. [MENTION=91769]DarkYsidro[/MENTION] post some shit so these people may get the link from your sig. trust me jimbo, its worth it, make some of that, then write jungle breaks and drop basses on top!! itsa shit good idea!! and really really eastern promise audio sounding. at least how we want things to sound, its our collective creative vision, dark soundscapes with intelligent darkstep on top and a shit ton of cinematics and atmosphere.

ok that got pretentious but it should explain what im doing with my computer other than jerk off. because i jerked off three guys at a concert many guys didn meant to embarress you thank you for meeting into surely your mother told you how common place these several longings are

7. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

Er... some shit? Just kidding! Thanks for the kind words, Karl! I really appreciate that!

logikz likes this.
  8. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

Wasn't lying
    I feel terrible
    [​IMG]

Dannyboy93 likes this.
  9. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

Standard mate did the same last night haha feel like death

10. logikz

yeah well i dont think i can stand this much longer, and really really have to go score a bottle of port for this vile hangover

11. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

Port is nice, I've been smashing out k to battle my demons, man feels wonk out haha

12. logikz

bitches dont know about my port. that shit is... im trying to think of a word thatll perfectly enucapsulate and encompass my feelings for port right now, but using a vocab that the rest of the world will understand.

hype. port is hype goddamnit.

however, since my thread about substances and their respective whens and wheres, and in what quantities, ive realized that a bottle of port, on week night, is too much. not smart to drink that much on a week night. curently, i either drink a little wine or nothing on a week night. cept wednesday and friday, when ill have a few beers with the lads in the studio.

ok so this morning i woke up in my clothes, with the lights still on and nas "it was written" on repeat. no memories whatsoever, but basicaly, we had bottle of port each, some cheese, and we watched a film. a quiet night in, and earlier that day i had been skating, doing the chores, and plugging in my guitar, in the name of making music. just need to get the sampler and the tape and the other nicey bits of hw i have in some kind of signal chain and i think im ready to make music again!

danny, can you confrim for me what a nollie is. its not a switch ollie right? a nollie is when you ride backwards and ollie, right? or what because i thouhgt i understood this shit, but as it turns out, i really really dont.

Dannyboy93 likes this.
  13. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

Port & cheese? Living the king lifestyle haha and regarding nollies, riding the correct way but popping of your nose, switch ollie when riding switch and ollie and if you ride switch but pop from the front it's fakie man, yanameen?

14. logikz

fuck, i thought that might be what that was, fucking powerful trick to have in your arsenal, almost as useful as being able to shift your ollies. shiftubg the olle to the back, now thats the tricky part. thas why i never cared much for backside shuvs, a man got no idea where hes gonna land jumping backwards like that.

i was in the park the other day, when a bunch of guys showed up, pretty much my age, but 104039842% hipper, and starts skating the ramp and oher suff. they only had the one board between them and they werent having a good session that mornig, skating low and slow and not really nailing anything much at all, but slamming pretty hard, just doing stuff on flat, which suited me just fine, cos htat meant i could have my ledge to myself. so this goes on for a while when one of them come asking for a lighter, cos theyre about to smoke a joint and go do something else , as it had clearly been one of those shitty sessions when you never land anything and you are convinced the whole world saw you the whole time. until i hear the one guy say hes beein skatin switfch the whole time. derpthats!! no wonder they werent putting it down ffs. i was like OH WELL ISNT T_HAT NICE

i refuse to skate switch. im going to get a nollie with good pop but thats it. i mean ffs, if thats what a nollie is, then those monster nollie heels that antwan been puting down or perhaps is most known for, is one HELL of a trick, because, that means that you flip the board with your back foot? thas insane, motorically i dont think my arms and legs are going to be able coordinate, ill probably push off, focus, get the feet right, balance it out, look for hwere im goin to land, annnnnnnd then punch a chair as i flick matches at a compost heap

15. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

Haha Nollie tricks are hard man but when you land the they feel so satisfying, bs pop shuvs are nice man pop it right it will always come up and stick to your feet, used to love doing it down sets till I rolled my ankle trying it on a six set, fucked my shit up for weeks

16. logikz

funny thing that ankle roll, i did mine doing a fakey shuv, didnt even pop it, but had good speed coming down the quarter pipe, and instead of kickturning, i rolled back fakey, shuved it just so as not to waste the vibe, cos i was on a good one, balance was just right, foot positioning was perfect, but didnt want to fail in front of all those people, so resorted to just a little fakey shuv, landed wonky with foot in front of board and rolled ankle, and that little roll, it was tiny, was just a little tweak really, but that fucked my ankle for like a month, and im always weary of rolling my ankle now. i think maybe the muska models on supra with the skytop, maybe thats to protect your ankle, ever thought of that? whatever, who can afford to skate in supra anyway, 129 eur ffs.

but shit, a six set?! any injury involvuig a six set has to be gruesome. i cant get my head around BS shuvs man, i really cant. but im going to start with nollies soon, if i understand you correctly, you just stand normal, but you kick the front and tweak out the nollie with your back foot, sort of like an inverted ollie. maybe. is that right? it is isnt it. totally impossible, im sure of it.

17. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

Yeah man just pop with your front foot and level it out, best way to think about it is put your foot in ollie position backwards so you have your front foot on the tip of the nose and back foot in front of the back bolts if that makes sense? Bs shuvs find better if you just pop the shit out of it so the board meets your feet in the air rather than trying to stamp down onto it, kinda float with the board, I always have to skate low tops man, need that ankle freedom when skating to get the flips, more chance rolling your ankle but feels more comfortable

18. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

19. logikz

now im not entirely sure, but one of those "dudes" could be t-mag from h-street. really hope it isnt, but people dressed fucked up in the 80s. at least they got rid of that faggy stand-on-your-head-and-roll-in-a-circle type freestyle boarding, and then they chucked vert out too! why do the have hotpants and tied up t-shirts, actually, come to think of it, it was normal to dress like a fag in the 80s

but miniramp and transitions never went anywhere, and so, right now were seeing massive return of vert, and its coming back with a vengance. i actually cried a little when i first saw tom schaar stomp that 1080, still do every time i watch it. powerful stuff. and then you have bob burnquist who did that thing on the mega ramp when he shoots off into the air, like he always does, only in this clip there is a helicopter hovering a few meters up, he catches it, it takes off, bob hangs on until they reach altitude and then he lets go and parachutes down. haha that reads like something out of simpsons by duffman (or troy mclure) but its a true story.

i never quite understood why there should be vert, but then i never dropped in on one. id be shaking in my blouse.