Hey guys. Just Started up my record label finally.

Cool! Got a few numbers that need finishing (more on a dubstep/future garage tip) then I'll send 'em on over. Goin' to be some Embers breaks releases I hope! :teeth:
Any genres good mate, i'll look forward to hearing them. Got a SC?

Hey again :lol:

Dude, are you interested in Dubstep tracks?

I got this one called "Powers of the Herb" that is like quite dark and that, it's not like crazy skrillex wubs but just a simple wobble bass sound but quite effective. I have only been producing 6 months but I have always had a particular liking for that one, is it worth sending it over? Just so you can have a listen even if it does suck a bit? :lol:

EDIT:

Oh, the track in my sig too, Giants. I have always had a liking for that one. If you after liquid D&B with a slightly different touch (there is guitar in there) that might be worth a listen! I doubt you will jump on either of them but it is worth a shot I suppose!

Send it over bud. depthrecords@live.co.uk.

still looking for artists.

we will be releasing our first EP soon as well.

---------- Post added at 23:16 ---------- Previous post was at 23:16 ----------

got some lovely tracks lined up for you guys :)
all for free too!

Cheers mate.
Yeah man I've been on the site before, i think anyways. How much are you guys paying website hosting?

200 eur a year or so, i dont know if we got a good deal or not, its my mate hans whats handling all that business. im really not into taking responsibility and prefer to live like an 11 yr old with woman doing my laundry and cooking and cleaning and give me some love and attention then leave me alone to play with my stuff.

Good luck mate. Ive given it a follow on soundcloud. Looking forward to seeing how it all goes!

Good Luck Mate. Hope the label works out. I may have to post some tracks over soon, working on some really nice twisted DnB at the moment

is camper laughing at my track? xD
It was the first full length track I made, so it isn't as good as the stuff I have now.
but I think he shouldn't laugh at it, especially when all he's got is unfinished tracks =)

wasnt laughing at your track. just never saw someone asking a record label to publish their track before. most of the time its the other way around i think :) (them asking you)

but keep sending the tune around bro, im sure someone will release it

camper, sorry for the misunderstanding.
well yeah it is the other way around in most cases, anyway I was getting sick of labels not responding so I started my own one haha.

anyway I hope this label has a nice future =)

question to anyone with a label. besides mastering how much money are you putting into your labels, digi and vinyl. including distro and all that. also with digital how much does the store take and distro? obviously im not gonna be in it for cash but just interested in the costs involved besides mastering. Only cause i got a mate who is going to do my art works free and mastering first 2 singles free so im number crunching while trying to think of a name

Back
Top Bottom