Hey guys! Greets from holland!

christ! How have you managed to get 900 posts wedged in your first month?
I was checking everything out and all, the first few months.

what's your posts a day average mate?! :teeth:

Every night I sit at my computer and listen to music, before I joined here I used to sit in front of itunes and listen to music, which after like 4 hours gets kinda boring. This way I can read some jokes shit, learn some useful stuff and listen to music at the same time. I fucking hate facebook, and try and spend as little time on it as possible - here I can talk about child-rape and music production, what more could a guy want. My post ratio will go down in a couple of weeks though, cus I also have exams right now so I'm not going out much, but next Wednesday I am done and the year long mash up begins. haha

Oh and btw it's 21.07

Every night I sit at my computer and listen to music, before I joined here I used to sit in front of itunes and listen to music, which after like 4 hours gets kinda boring. This way I can read some jokes shit, learn some useful stuff and listen to music at the same time. I fucking hate facebook, and try and spend as little time on it as possible - here I can talk about child-rape and music production, what more could a guy want. My post ratio will go down in a couple of weeks though, cus I also have exams right now so I'm not going out much, but next Wednesday I am done and the year long mash up begins. haha

Oh and btw it's 21.07

alright, cheers for the answer.
As long as you use the real scatcat as an avatar when you reach 1000 (next week probably :D ) it's all good.

poor old I love london...looking for a fellow trans sexual skateboarding DNB Freak who is into cripple bondage and dog sex ( at teh same time, on a skate board)....always teh same question to new arrivels...are you from belgium...he he
Welcome I will check your tunes soon...do you play on any of teh internet stations like jungletrain in netherlands, or are you on one of the netherelands pirate radio stations ?

Back
Top Bottom