Hey guys can anyone pass me onto any good free high quality dl on soundcloud?

Spacekase

I've managed to find a few of the main artists with remixes but I'm a very busy man and sometimes I miss quality free downloads. I am building up a collection of digital downloads for djin in sets and on my radio show so always looking for some great free soundcloud downloads. Anyone with any cool tunes they have found please let me know.

Prob looking for mp3s at 320 or wav. Does soundcloud support wave download does anybody know or does it convert the file into something else. I believe some compression is added but I don't know whether this is just int he soundcloud player. I would assume that to be the case, like a compressor limiter on a radio station. Hopefully its not transferred to the audio after. Anyone that can clear this up?

- - - Updated - - -

just found a great thread about this.....above money lol!

I've managed to find a few of the main artists with remixes but I'm a very busy man and sometimes I miss quality free downloads. I am building up a collection of digital downloads for djin in sets and on my radio show so always looking for some great free soundcloud downloads. Anyone with any cool tunes they have found please let me know.

Prob looking for mp3s at 320 or wav. Does soundcloud support wave download does anybody know or does it convert the file into something else. I believe some compression is added but I don't know whether this is just int he soundcloud player. I would assume that to be the case, like a compressor limiter on a radio station. Hopefully its not transferred to the audio after. Anyone that can clear this up?

- - - Updated - - -

just found a great thread about this.....above money lol!

As far as I know, soundcloud convert any quality of file you upload to a 128 mp3 file.

As far as I know, soundcloud convert any quality of file you upload to a 128 mp3 file.

If the uploader allows downloads, you download the format it was uploaded in.
So if you upload a 320 mp3, that's what you download. It just streams back in lower quality.

If the uploader allows downloads, you download the format it was uploaded in.
So if you upload a 320 mp3, that's what you download. It just streams back in lower quality.

cool thanku - that's what I assumed

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the compression is for the soundcloud player only i think

cheers mate -- was looking to upload a wave file tonite for download so that's gd news

Hi Kase another Audio Animal I presume? Are there more to come?

Good to see the ratio of masterers to producers on this forum is balancing out a bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom