Hey from vietnam

Infinite I

Hello there I found the site through a google search and thought id join up. Ive been into drum and bass since I was 13 years old, though it was jungle/hardcore then im now 33, dont feel that old feck haha I got my first set of turntables at 18 and started messing with tunes with music 2000 on playstation one. Im emigratted to Vietnam from the UK so left all my vinyl back home as its so hot here plus no decks, so got a few controllers for traktor which seems to be frowned upon the world over, luckily Im more into making tunes than dj'n. I have a few controllers and an ipad running lemur and touchable and loads of apps for ipad going into ableton 9, dual screens great!!! heres a link to my tunes, mainly drum and bass cheers. https://soundcloud.com/david-obrien-8

Cool cheer mate got quite a few tunes there, think you can see improvements as time goes by. And I was never one for coffee, never drank it in my life till I came to Vietnam, Vietnams the 2nd biggest producer of coffee after Brazil it's got an almost chocolatey flavour, always iced and I love it now, proper coffee mixed with raw cacao is a great stimulant lol

Back
Top Bottom