Hey Fellow DnB Mates, New here!

Liquid Soundz

Well first off i'd like to just say that i'm absolutely glad I found this forum. I have absolutely no friends here in texas that are interested in Drum and Bass what so ever. So coming across this community is absolutely fantastic for me! I'm 21 and currently live in Houston, Texas. I absolutely love Liquid DnB. Camo & Krooked are my idols! Umm I'm an absolute noob when it comes to music production. But I have a fire burning in my belly that's aching to learn! I literally just purchased Massive and am absolutely looking forward to toying around with the sounds. I'm hoping to progress as an artist fairly quick now that I have that. I only want to learn for fun by the way, no ambitions to make this a career. But yeah, I look forward to meeting some cool people. Send me your sound clouds if you want to share sounds in the future possibly! http://soundcloud.com/abstract_impulses . Looking forward to some feed back and progressing with everyone else. Cheers!

hey there,
:welcome: to the forumz m8.
Stick your tracks that you want feedback on in the New Talent section (under the production section).
:)

Back
Top Bottom