Hey everyone! :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by baddaBOOM, Jul 6, 2012.

1. baddaBOOM

baddaBOOM New Member

Hey.. im a newb to this forum at the moment Lol :D Anyways im Danny aka Riotz Lol
    Im 17 , i make house music , Dubstep and dnb, currently suck ass at it but i am getting better http://soundcloud.com/riotzdubstep check me out i got some clips up.. Inbox me if anything , I use Reason and fl , i got abelton live on my computer i dont do much with abelton since im more used to reason and fl studio.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  2. UnknownArtists

UnknownArtists Member

you should put a link to your soundcloud in your facebook's description.

I'm not qualified about saying anything about your songs though. I know myself too less of producing

3. jefflosan912

jefflosan912 Guest

Hey I am jeff. I am a simple person who loves his life and his family. I am running my own business. I am very much interested in real life stories the real reincarnation stories of different people.I usually read these stories from a website which offers the best resources on real life cases of reincarnation.

4. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

welcome to the forum mate, post some of your tunes in the new tracks and reviews sections, give some of the lads a chance to give an opinion on your works!

what

the

fuck

??

5. UnknownArtists

UnknownArtists Member

Indeed my friend, indeed. But watch out for jeff, he'll catch you when he reincarnates!