Hey everyone!

Dragos240

Hey,

I'm Dragos. I'm a 17 year old Drum N' Bass listener living in the United States. I found DnB because I originally loved trance, then my brother introduced me to dubstep, and I liked that for a little while, then I found something called "Drum N' Bass". I had never heard of it before, and I started listening. It quickly became my favourite genre and I've been listening to it ever since. When I get into things, I generally immerse myself in it, I listen to pandora radio for my Drum N' Bass every day, because I get to listen to the music I've already liked, and different tracks that I haven't heard before, so it doesn't get boring. More about me, I have this obsession with espressos (not that I drink them all the time, one after another) and espresso drinks. I love everything that goes into them, I'm not entirely sure what it is that intrigues me. I'm also learning Lojban right now, which is just cool. I love the idea of learning languages, which is why I know many bits and pieces of languages around the globe. I wish to someday learn 10 languages total, what those are, I'm not sure just yet.

Anyway, I came here because I wanted to join a community of other people who love DnB as much as (or perhaps even more than) I do.

Regards,
Dragos240

Last edited:
Hey Dragos ..
I am also new to the community. Just joined and this actually is my first time posting here.
Its really great to join a place where everybody is like you.

Back
Top Bottom