DnB Hey everyone...im CsG and new here!

CsG

Looking forward to learning, sharing, and helping in any way possible. Let the creativity begin!! Cheers everyone!

Would love feed back on the track bellow in the sig.! I will return the favor! Always willing to lend a helping hand!
Thank You!

Genre: Electro House/DanceFloor

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums mate. Now onto the track

You need to lose those basic vox from the vengeance sample packs! Really easy to recognise, but if you want to keep them I'd suggest proccessing beyond recognition! Infact this track sounds like a demo for Vengeance lol! I'm recognising practically every sound so far!

Welcome to the forums mate. Now onto the track

You need to lose those basic vox from the vengeance sample packs! Really easy to recognise, but if you want to keep them I'd suggest proccessing beyond recognition! Infact this track sounds like a demo for Vengeance lol! I'm recognising practically every sound so far!

Hey, I had no idea!...I use Reason 6 and this track was initially done by a buddy of mine who wanted me to do a light remix/edit of it. I do all my work from scratch, no samples. I did the synth line and built the synth sound in the programmer within reason and played it out with my midi keyboard then tightened it up in edit mode. The female voice I added, it was a royalty free track that I purchased. I chopped the song up and created the builds and breaks and added FX. I'm kinda bummed to hear this...I will have to speak to the original artist (friend) who made the song. :(

Back
Top Bottom